What is an "order" and why is it "pending" ?!

eeeboyz
Contributor
Contributor

A buyer has allegedly sent me a payment that was processed on a holiday site where my holiday property receives holiday lettings from.

However, the "payment" has come up as "Order" and with a "pending" status. 

I have never received an "order" payment before. What is it? And how can I turn that order into cash on my account?

There is no accept button, no information as to what an order is, nothing.

Does the buyer have do to something more? Do I have to do something? I am in limbo here, please help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Sophie

Hi eeeboyz,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It sounds like the website you are receiving payments from has sent the transaction as an order. In order to accept the payment, you just need to follow the steps below.

Here’s how to accept or refuse payments:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘History’ near the top of the page.
  3. Select ‘Accept’ or ‘Refuse’ under ‘Order status/Actions,’ then click ‘Submit.’

If you have any further difficulty with this or any future payments, you can contact Customer Support directly by clicking on 'Contact Us' when logged in.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

eeeboyz
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying Sophie,

I had already tried what you suggested and I went back again just now to double-check.

On your point "3" - There is no "accept" or "refuse" next to those orders. In fact there is nothing there at all. It just says 'pending' under "payment status" and it is completely blank under the column "Order Status/Actions"

Thanks for trying!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.