What can i do if my paypal account is permanently limited?? [IMP]

Harshbachani
Contributor
Contributor

Hello every1,
i am really sorry i know i have violated paypal terms. but i am sincerely sorry.
i used some phishing sites referring to my another paypal account email (LISTED BELOW). i agree to my mistake.
i promise and i swear i wont repeat it. please give me a chance if i repeat this mistake I SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED without informing.
Please help me i use paypal for many ways. and i need it anyhow for my daily use.
i also buy important medicines for my family.. please help i really wont repeat it....

HEARTLY VERY SORRY
Harsh .s. Bachani

permantly banned account email - (i cant provide email SO PLEASE TELL ME way to REMOVE LIMITATION)

account status - Fully verified acc.

using since - 2 years.

reason banned - VIOLATED terms (( i used phishing site referring to my email ))

MESSAGE TO STAFF!!

i have removed all those referalls and even the payment method with paypal logo.
i am really addicted to paypal and please i beg for just one chance.

please remove the limitation or Tell me if there is any other process to remove it !

and i have sent appeals to different paypal customer service but i dint get any replies yes its 24hours done!!

i am really sorry i need the paypal acc... and i promise i wont repeat any of this stupid things..

Permanently limitated account email:-

1.(i cant provide email SO PLEASE TELL ME way to REMOVE LIMITATION)

HELP ME PLEASE!

sincerly

Harsh Bachani

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately the public community forum can't help you.

Being permanently limited is not good.  So what are your options, you can start over if you want to continue to use PayPal.  This would require a new email address, new bank account and credit card.   Previously used accounts won't work.  If that's not going to work for you there are alternative services.  See this info:  http://www.stayonsearch.com/top-10-paypal-alternatives

Login to Me Too

Harshbachani
Contributor
Contributor
I can get a new email and a Credit card too but both of my bank accounts where linked to the paypal which has been limited Is there any process i can request paypal staff to delete my bank account from the old one HELP ME please ... I domt need alternatives i just want my paypal back 😞
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Harshbachani, 

If your PayPal account has been permanently limited it would mean that you can not have a PayPal account in the future therefore there would be no need for your bank account to be removed. 

Accounts with limited access can not remove financial information. This is done for security purposes and is designed to protect all of our PayPal members. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

TonyLoco
New Community Member

Ey i got a question. My account is permantly banned and idk why at all. I havent used paypall for ages due to login problems. I coulndt login n i checked if my email was still there by my account and ya it was. but then suddenly it said this account dont exists no more. I got a credit card there and im workin and the way company i work for pay me is on paypal. Can you guys just deleted my credit card from my old account so i can get my salary?...

Login to Me Too

Th3GuardDog
New Community Member

Hello , 

I have been banned on both personal en premier account on PayPal . And it was all because I had to many transactions ! It is outrageous . I was selling on e-bay ( legit items that under no circumstances contravene with either Paypal policy nor Ebay's ) for quite some time but I was doing about 350-400 $ a month . It was just a side business . Then i have decided that it would be in my best interest to open an e-bay store . Since i opened that my salaes increased with almost 100 % but so did my problems. I have been blocked 2 times for suspicious transactions. I have provided them with all the invoices needed , proof of purchase , proof of address and they have unlocked it. Since sales increased so did my rating so one day I made some reccord sale of 1227.5 $ ( i was so **bleep** happy ) .Guess what ....30 minutes after i receive a nice e-mail from PayPal saying that i have been banned for selling counterfait items or there is again some suspicious activity on my account .This time it was permanent . I sent them e-mail with scanned copys of the invoices for the items , id scan , electricity bill ( they had them anyways ) and i got 24 hours later the message that " Your apeal has been denied " Wow ..they acuse them of something ...you proove your innocence but even if they are the ones guilty you are still the one paying for their stupidity ! Ok ..I got **bleep** by them . Reposted all the items on ebay ...added my other account ( personal ) ...a couple of days later ...BAM .!!! Your account has been permanently limited ....again suspicious activity or breaking the Author rights ...seriously...for postcards you buy for 50 cents ....really...Again appealed denied 

PayPal is the bigest scam nowdays ...i think it would be better if we were to unite in a coalition against them and make them come to terms with us . I mean they are supposed to be an online banking system...what bank in the world would dare to block your account permanently without any reason or without the possibility of accesing the funds...and how does our selling on e-bay affect paypal...we are posting on e-bay ...not on paypal...what does the bank care where my money come from as long as it comes and is legit? why would i risk my skin doing somethin illegal when they have all my info...it is stupid 

Login to Me Too

unlimitmeplease
New Community Member
Same thing here. They stole all my money. Paypal is a huge scam. I had a lot of money. They baned me for to many transactions. They stole miney frim me (not legal) thats not cool. Money hungry **bleep**. 1St amendment, dont get mad.
Login to Me Too

Phill_Wong1999
New Community Member

What have you been doing since? My paypal got permanetly banned too out of no where and no its a virus and everyone in my family is getting banned because they are 'linked accounts' apparently. This is unfair and a nonsense as we need to pay the plumber via paypal and needs like that and this is just stupid. PLEASE HELP

Login to Me Too

RRsantos
New Community Member

Hello, I get my account blocked too to sell "illegal" itens on Ebay.  Do you get any update on that situation? Thank you.

Login to Me Too

ZeeshanAli

Am banned permanently as well, uploaded all legal documents. But don't know, there should be a warning. 😞
One of the support guy said, u did accept payments as friends and family. RIP

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.