What can i do if my paypal account is permanently limited?? [IMP]

Harshbachani
Contributor
Contributor

Hello every1,
i am really sorry i know i have violated paypal terms. but i am sincerely sorry.
i used some phishing sites referring to my another paypal account email (LISTED BELOW). i agree to my mistake.
i promise and i swear i wont repeat it. please give me a chance if i repeat this mistake I SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED without informing.
Please help me i use paypal for many ways. and i need it anyhow for my daily use.
i also buy important medicines for my family.. please help i really wont repeat it....

HEARTLY VERY SORRY
Harsh .s. Bachani

permantly banned account email - (i cant provide email SO PLEASE TELL ME way to REMOVE LIMITATION)

account status - Fully verified acc.

using since - 2 years.

reason banned - VIOLATED terms (( i used phishing site referring to my email ))

MESSAGE TO STAFF!!

i have removed all those referalls and even the payment method with paypal logo.
i am really addicted to paypal and please i beg for just one chance.

please remove the limitation or Tell me if there is any other process to remove it !

and i have sent appeals to different paypal customer service but i dint get any replies yes its 24hours done!!

i am really sorry i need the paypal acc... and i promise i wont repeat any of this stupid things..

Permanently limitated account email:-

1.(i cant provide email SO PLEASE TELL ME way to REMOVE LIMITATION)

HELP ME PLEASE!

sincerly

Harsh Bachani

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

craiggreenwood
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal

I have been a very good customer for many years nows and if you look at my account it is a business one and i have always paid my fees and built a successful business over the last 4 - 5 years using paypal and selling on ebay. In January my account was permanently limited with out notice or explanation and holding the funds for 6 months! All sales and income came to a holt and after numerous emails I sent got ignored, I called up so many times and never got a full explanation of why and keep getting told different things and when I ask to speak to a member of the merchant team to discuss they say no don't have a telephone which is shocking to tell a good and loyal customer in this day and age even though I have spoken to the merchant team over the phone before also one of your lovely phone staff just told me in a really rude and abrupt voice "Mr Greenwood we are keeping your funds for 6 months and thats that!" and out the phone down on me!! Disgusted was beyond words especially from a multinational company such as paypal it just shows really you don't care and have interest in customers who are self employed and depend on paypal for their business to survive but one day you just turn it off??? 
If there is any problems you should have dedicated business managers who understand the world of online selling and contact customers for regular check ups and offer any guidance or rectify any problems that way there would be no problems and paypal wouldn't have such a bad name all over the internet, you really need to work with your customers such as me.

So my account which I had for many years and my main one was permanently limited as it said it was linked to my business one now I did not know until now that it is fround upon for a person to have a couple of paypal accounts I only found that out the other day but the only reason I opened it was because my accountant told me I MUST open a new business one for my tax returns thats the only reason. Now I know over the years there has been a few refunds and chargebacks but I have always rectified these asap and solved any problems as you can see, I found that people were buying from my website for items even though it clearly says SOLD on the item so thats why there were a few refunds also a few customers abroad wanted me to send items to different addresses which I would never do, but also look at the amount of money my hard work of building my business up has generated and charges you have received also if you look at my website I really do work hard and take pride in the image of my business so Im not just small time guy Im a genuine fully legitimate business registered with HMRC and have been for 5 years.

I thought I could start fresh with my new paypal account  which as you can see was working fine with no problems then that got closed but again this was before I knew you wasn't allowed multiple accounts, I wasnt trying to out do or break any rules with paypal I was just trying to start fresh with my business as I have massively down scaled.

I called paypal again the other day which is I was put through to really nice woman from Ireland who said the reason for the limitation was because paypal viewed me as a high risk because of the volume of money I had received from sales and how quickly progressed in the second and third year which I was so shocked to hear that I was being penalised for growing a successful business???

Since the limitations my business has grinded to a halt, I have been so ill especially on the verge of a mental breakdown as I just cant cope as I worked so hard over the past 5 years to build it up as I left my previous job to do this full time, I also have a family to support and for paypal to just turn me off is disgusting I actually feel like paypal are treating me like a criminal when I have done nothing wrong but only be very good customer.

I have money tied up in all three accounts which I need out as my customers have all had the items and left positive feedback so there is no need to hold them and is immorally wrong for any business to think its ok to hold another businesses money for 6 months! its ludicrous!

Believe me I am not a high risk as I own everything in my business and you can see the money that goes through my business so I must be something right.

Paypal is leaving me no option to take legal action, report this to the newspapers, the media, all internet forums and social media and my local MP and Court. I dont really ant to go down this route but If I have to I will!

All Im asking for is for one of my paypal accounts to be fully reinstated and the all money being held released with immediate effect and also a phone call from a senior member at paypal to help resolve this, I am even willing to make a donation to paypal to show that I a committed customer who will in future comply with all terms and conditions and no problems will occur in the future, but please give me the courtesy of calling me back to help resolve this.
Login to Me Too

RosemaryMu
New Community Member
Did u manage to get your account up n running again? I am currently in the same situation! Worst feeling in the world!
Login to Me Too

craiggreenwood
Contributor
Contributor

Hi No they have not even contacted me back yet or nothing after requesting time and time again a call from them but no!!! Ive been with paypal for years and done good money through it, I just dont get how they can just turn off a business account without contacting the person to discuss but then also holding money for 180 days!! It just shows they dont care and Im not surprised they have constant bad press as everyone now is getting on to the fact how they operate and that they are also still the same company as ebay but pretend they are not for tax reasons, but again this is just come out now all over the internet and looks like they are in trouble over it.

But its a joke they make you feel like a criminal! Its just wrong in so many ways!!!

DISGRACEFUL!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Naru93
New Community Member

Hey man did you reslove the issue ?
My account was limited without a reason, im waiting to call them tomorrow. 
Did you manage to fix the problem ? 

Login to Me Too

rusticrootsfurn
Contributor
Contributor

Same Situation. Been trading fine for 8 years on Paypal and Ebay and then boom!

Being criminalised for no reason. Now in the situation of having thousands on hold in paypal and cant afford the mortgage. 

Shouldnt be allowed the control like that. Should understand that for some people Paypal is their only income. And once it stops, we have nothing. 

We had a hold of 50% for a while which is manageable but to then to shut it off completely is rediculous. 

Now I cant sell on Ebay which means now we have no money and no way of advertisement without speding loads of money that paypal are holding!

Login to Me Too

manterys
New Community Member
I did connect new account new card and was limited too and I haven't done anything wrong.One of the creams had ingredient banned on EU but not USA and other sellers still sell it and take payment through Pay Pal,how fair is that?
Login to Me Too

Gentberisha
New Community Member

I have the same problem , 

I made a mistake by entering the wrong country, and they will hold my money for 180 days !!!

I feed up my family from my money, by working online as an affiliate selling tshirt -designs. 

And i contacted Paypal twice for that problem , because i wanted to set up my acc. straight like it should be, and delete the old one. 

But they never messaged me back, all they did was punish me, taking my money of my hard work, now im left out broke in deep dept, they stop my money like they are theirs and can do whatever they want with it, !!! 

every human can make a mistake , and mine was just entering the wrong state , 

I dont know why is illegall to work, why is illegall to try to make food for your family, 

Why is illegall to take my money..... 

They have not and never will have any prove against me, to say that i did anything wrong... 

Im able in every moment to prove every dollar source, and everything else including my ID, my bank account, my Earnings my everything possible. 

But they still dont care !!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.