What a cheek..! Holding MY money.???. You're having a laugh paypal!

What_a_joke
Contributor
Contributor

I have had paypal kindly tell me they are holding my money although I have been selling fine with no bad feedback etc etc etc...

This money belongs to ME..!!!!! I sold an item that belongs to ME!!!!!!

I have to wait for a buyer to leave feedback?? Many buyers are too lazy to leave feedback, even if you go out your way to offer them a good service!

I can understand (like at first registering) holding your cash, but after I've sold over 30 items and, payed fees (sometimes quite big to EBAY and paypal) even before I am invoiced..??!!

This is some scam of some sort for paypal to earn money from OUR money I'm quite sure!!!

WHAT A JOKE..!!!!

Surely them holding OUR money should be in some way illegal..??????

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

jonn
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing always happens to me, even after positive feedback is left they are still holding my money. I have been waiting nearly a month now and no sign of progress. No way to contact them either.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

no way to contact them??

How about contact us bottom of every paypal page?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jonn
Contributor
Contributor

Tried many times, never got a response

Login to Me Too

What_a_joke
Contributor
Contributor

08707 307 191 to call them but you may aswell talk to a brick wall..!!

Login to Me Too

missmoon
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me some timme ago, I called paypal and went through each item that they were holding payment for. He released each one as we went through, the payments appeared on the screen while we were on the phone. It was though quite bizarre and unfair how they hadn't just done that anyway.  I had been wairing a while and just like others beacme cross at the thought of paypal keeping my money while I nolonger owned or had in my posssesion my items!!!!!: 

smileyhappy:

Login to Me Too

dunny2
Contributor
Contributor

did they give you any reason for this, they started keeping my monies for 21hrs before payment, saying it was security, there was never a security problem so they paid now there saying 21 days, i cant weigh this up at all, and if your posting a few items the it can cost quite a bit, that you yourself have to be out of pocket. i know i keep going on but its so frustrating

Login to Me Too

dunny2
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i totally know where your coming from, ive just had an email saying there holding my money as well, ive never had any bad feedback, or no disputes or anything, is this everyone or are they just having a lucky dip

Login to Me Too

dunny2
Contributor
Contributor

also there saying this because theve looked at my account and decided (DECIDED WHAT), THEY HAVE NO REASON WHAT SO EVER TO HOLD ANY OF MY MONIES

Login to Me Too

tasha4marty
Contributor
Contributor

tell us about it they make there money buy charging us fees so hows it fair they hold ours aswell how do you expect us to post them etc when you hold our money then we end up gettin bad feedback for not posting them simply because you have our money then it gets held for even longer sort it out!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.