Victim of essay scam/fraud company writer...************

rdjakonov
Contributor
Contributor

Last week, I ordered for an academic essay with a deadline of 24 hours for £153.32. A draft was sent to me and I was impressed so I decided to complete the order and pay. The deadline has come but the paper hasn't come on time. At worse, the essay "made" was hugely plagiarised. Their website promised all original, non-plagiarised and start from the scratch piece of work but turned out the opposite. 

Upon learning it, I contacted the customer service of the website. Nobody was responding to my email or chat support. I rang the phone number several times. 2 female representatives answered quoting, they cannot help me as they are in the different department. 

I then decided to file a dispute and wanted my money back. After a couple of days, Paypal came up with an email that my claim was unsuccessful. I've learned that ****** sent a wrongful claims about me. (1) that my order was agreed to be extended, which I didn't ( this was an excuse for a refund as the T&C say no refund for late orders (2) that I've known the company prior to placing the order and that my action to claim was intentional. The dispute log of the seller said they have attached a copy of the item (essay) I've ordered. On the other hand, Paypal described my order as INTANGIBLE therefore NOT COVERED by BUYER PROTECTION!!!

My bases for claim and refund were the following:

1. Item ordered not as described----NOT ORIGINAL, A COPY, A PLAGIARISED WORK

2. The seller/company posed to be from the U.S.....I managed to trace and boom they're from INDIA

3. The seller did not meet the deadline for the order....time sensitive

4. The company seems to operate number of websites intend to victimised or pose fraud.

5. No customer service.

I've read blogs and community forums on how to APPEAL for a CLAIM...Paypal clearly have an instruction to do it. It says the APPEAL button is available wuthin 10 days after the decision. However, APPEAL BUTTON DOES NOT SHOW on ACTION DROP DOWN MENU. It only shows CLOSED CASES> VIEW > CLOSED>.......

I want to know who had the same experience or at least have had the same nature of transaction dispute.

I want to APPEAL against PAYPAL's decision

RDJAKONOV

*Post edited to comply with Forum guidelines*

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Janewriter

I am very sorry for that unfortunate occurrence. I do not understand why people take advantage of other people situations. Human beings must be inherently evil. But never mind, there is a slight minority that know the true meaning of the rule that "HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY". Whenever you need a paper written to your specification and submitted within the stated deadline, just contact me (see my profile). I will know how to help you.

Login to Me Too

Reliablepapers
Contributor
Contributor

You could have secured the services of honesty and reliable essay writing company such as *********. The client is our number one priority not like many uncaring writing companies in the indusry.

*Post edited to comply with forum guidelines*

Login to Me Too

AmandaJones11
New Community Member

I have been using online custom writing services from the following companies:

and 

But they have never scammed me.

Login to Me Too

billyjoe60

all the company names are starred out.
we come to this forum to get names.
how can I see the names

Login to Me Too

billyjoe60

how do I contact you?

Login to Me Too

billyjoe60

the posts keep starring out the company name.
how would i find the name?

Login to Me Too

bananas4
Contributor
Contributor

could you provide a serach engine look up title - as to understand which company (s) is not fraud. Thank you

Login to Me Too

ReadingDude
New Community Member

There are only several legitimate academic writing services based in the US (and a few based in the UK). The rest are located in foreign countries that have little to do with English language. Proof: ********** (read through some of the messages to get my point).

The solution? Yes, do your homework yourself (or ask your teacher to help you out if needed). Writing is not that difficult if you don't procrastinate. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

mcwriter

I am a freelance academic writer and I have been scammed by writing companies too! 😞 They made me compose well-researched essays without payment!

Login to Me Too

bananas4
Contributor
Contributor

could provide a respective search title to use within search engine look up

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.