VERIFYING a DEBIT CARD AND THEN GOT BLOCKED FROM PAYPAL

jbgwapo3643
Contributor
Contributor

Hillow, im new in paypal, im from philippines and i have a problem about my card, since i dont know how to contact costumer service in USA, when i link my card to paypal and then after linking i was suppose to click continue to get my EXPUSE number from paypal, an error always appear, it said "We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card." i check over and over again about my card, it has the same address/name but why could i not continue verifying my account, so the next step that i do, i delete my card to try it again to make sure that the information is all the same, when i delete my debit card from paypal, and try to add it again, a frustrated error massage pop ups in my account, it said "This card has been disabled for entry into the PayPal system. Please add a different card" OH MY GOD, what did i do now? im the real owner of these card and i have money to widraw from paypal, its been 2 weeks i try to verify these CARD to PAYPAL, anyone can HELP me please?? this is my third email to paypal, please help i only got 1 debit card please kindly help ill do everything to get my card back..Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

bellova
Contributor
Contributor

Stepenik
Contributor
Contributor
I was send private message on facebook and I'm waiting answer..
Login to Me Too

Cybron
Contributor
Contributor

Believe it or not I had this same sort of issue. but it was so dumb that when my card was blocked due to miss understanding of what information was needed to add it and failing many times to add it, as a result it was blocked. it took me 2 months to find out that the information to unblock my account and complete my paypal account. well i was sending it to the wrong email every time. I was typing in "prepayed" when its "Documents@Paypal-'prepaid'.com". Please try to not make these mistakes there a huge pain in the ***. Hope everything went well with you. I just sent the info to the right email and in about a day i can use my card. YAY

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.