This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. - WilliamHill

Shorty1234
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I am trying to deposit some money into my William Hill account. I have enough funds in my paypal balance to cover the transaction but I keep getting the error message "This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged."

Any ideas? It worked fine yesterday using the same method, but today I just keep getting this error message.

Contacted William Hill and they said everything is fine at their end..

Thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is your PayPal Account verified?

Login to Me Too

Shorty1234
Contributor
Contributor
Yep all Verified. Used the same method twice before, no idea why it wont work this time!
Login to Me Too

Shorty1234
Contributor
Contributor
Tried again this morning and getting the same error. Everything on my Paypal is verified and I have sent payments this way in the past without any problems. Really don't know what to do!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Shorty1234,

Sorry to hear about this. If you're still having this issue I'd recommend contacting Customer Support directly with this. We can then look at your account specifics and see what we can do to resolve this for you.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.