Stop paypal remembering my password when logging in?

clarantacat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There, Can anyone please help, when i am going to log in my user name and password is already there highlighted in green so when it comes to someone else on my computer using paypal my name and pass is already there and they could use my account and i dont want that. I have looked how to take it off without changing pass but cant find anything? please can anyone help? Many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your computer may be a bit different but on mine i would go to tools > internet options > delete browsing history and make sure the one marked "saved passwords that are automatically filled in when you sign in to a website you have previously visited" is ticked.

Then when you get the pop up next time asking if you want internet explorer to remember the password for a site select no. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your computer may be a bit different but on mine i would go to tools > internet options > delete browsing history and make sure the one marked "saved passwords that are automatically filled in when you sign in to a website you have previously visited" is ticked.

Then when you get the pop up next time asking if you want internet explorer to remember the password for a site select no. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

clarantacat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Been looking everywhere for tools,internet options,ect  but cant find it? i have added my mobile as a security key though.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What browser do you have?

The tools etc is on your menu bar not on paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.