Simple question. Why cant I APPEAL a closed not as described claim?

poppasmurf
Contributor
Contributor

Simple question.

Why cant I APPEAL a closed "not as described" claim?

I lost my paypal NAD dispute. Why no option to APPEAL?

Thanks.

Also why bother when you can chargeback for it anyway.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

LBaxter
Contributor
Contributor
I too had a case closed against me for a NAD case (paid $300 for an iPhone, got a box of cables). Seller NEVER responded, yet PayPal required me to open a case with ic3.gov, which I did. Then they said to post the ic3.gov case file to the claim in the Resolution center. There was no place for me to add it (& yes, I followed the steps). They closed my case, and there is no appeal option. I am now on my THIRD attempt to speak with an agent, but have been put on hold for over 20 mins each call. Oh, and I never got an email response. So much for "we try to respond within 24 hours", because the email I sent was over a week ago!
Login to Me Too

davo32683

Who knows. They opened an appeal for me this morning, and immediately closed it after I got off the phone with the lady stating that the decision was final.

I received headlights listed in excellent condition that has non-matching bulbs and looks like they've been sandblasted by gravel.

So now I've been **bleep** over by the seller and Paypal in the same transation!! Guess it's on to my credit card company now.

I want to scream!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.