Shoesworld, Mall Running Shoes is an online company selling shoes

Abbafanbri
Contributor
Contributor
I am sure I was just scammed.I ordered pair of shoes from an online company with an incredibly professional website showing hundreds and hundreds of brand name shoes plus they had the PAYPAL and credit card logos and processing. Had to register and give name address the number etc which they now have. Them no confirmation email but the PAYPAL transaction completed.So I checked online for scams with the name of the company and sure enough lots and lots of complaints about them and no one ever gets their shoes but instead they send some cheap mousepad or pencil with a tracking number to you and then Paypal apparently refuses a refund because you did get a package.SO WRONG? I used this site because I saw the PAYPAL protection and I trust Paypal to do the right thing by me now and refund my money. I filed a dispute as soon as I saw the complaints and I sent them the link too. Wy are PayPal allowing this company to continue to use their logo and scam people who are putting their trust in PayPal? http://www.vvonlines.com/ is the link to the website Anyone else had similar problem with this company ? I am betting they changed their name in the past
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Rosie_Cheeks
New Community Member
I should have checked here a looong time ago. It's been about a month and here I was getting frustrated with no one since a response has yet to come. I hope to get a refund and that PayPal realizes they could save themselves much hassle with disaffiliating themselves with this website.
Login to Me Too

ezgikrsln
New Community Member

I wish I had read this forum before too. I ordered shoes 2 months ago and heard nothing since then. As you say, I had trusted PayPal too. I wonder if there is chance to get our money back?

Login to Me Too

Hasz
Contributor
Contributor

Yes they are scam, I ordered for two pairs of trainers on their very professional website, but the moment I finalised the transaction I became uncomfortable, something kept telling me this was not real. I had just spent $124, I kept emailing them for like 2 days with no reply, but like 4 days later I had to check if it was scam, and long behold it was, so straight I filled a dispute claim with PAYPAL, they were very swift with it, they gave Mr wang from singapore until the 7th of May to respond, when he did not, Paypal just recoverd my money and refunded it back into my account. So I am happy.. But I don't know why they just don't block this scam website from using their services, it seems a lot of people have been complaining about the same website. 

I am happy that  Paypal refunded my money with no hustle. 

Login to Me Too

Yoyo71
New Community Member

SCAMMED!!  I really wish I would have researched this company before I made my purchase.  But I tend to trust PayPal logo and after not receiving any repliesd to emails I sent this company I checked for reviews and saw these posts.  I just opened a claim with PayPal.  I hope this is resolved soon because $125 is alot to hold back. 

PayPal needs to not have their logo on their site.

So upset right now.  Good job protecting us PayPal.  Especially from a company that continues to do this through them.

Login to Me Too

Laserfink
Contributor
Contributor

Im not sure why paypal re getting such a hard time over this ... they cant control who or where people choose to put their logos ????? . type paypal logo into google images and you will find thousands of paypal logos you can download and use on your own website . Its not paypals fauly if someone fraudulantly uses their logo 

As regards their PAYPAL account , you will likely find as soon as one paypal account is closed and stopped another is used to deal with the transactions within hours , again its almost impossible for paypal to stop this if the company uses new paypal addressess from frinds etc 

The website is just one big template and in the admin at back of website  all you do is in one section simply enter a paypal address , and the cart system automatcically uses this for payments , when paypal account is disabled/closed they simply go to admin in cart and enter another paypal address

Likely the best way to stop this is for someone or multiple people to contact the authority/register who runs  .com ( ICANN ?) , and provide copious amount of links for people being cammed , they should then disable / suspend the website rendering it invisable and not findable on web.

Login to Me Too

emistero

Hi guys! thank you for your review... I was buying a shoes, but since I read the reviews here I've canceled the order... The vvonlines.com website is a scam... I got a receipt from paypal and the vvonlines.com is a chinese company (their  real name is WANG JING). Please, be careful and don't buy anything from them...

Login to Me Too

kmoore332003
New Community Member

I ordered from this site and received the shoe. I was exactly what I ordered but the website is now closed? That was my expierence.

KM

Login to Me Too

ReneD
New Community Member

I purchase a pair of shoes on line from their website. Becasue it was a small amount $33.00 I did not review the site. Wish I had. The order was placed January 10, 2015. Almost a month ago and have not received it.  They are so creative that the even give you a fictitious tracking number as if the shipment was sent.  The USPS had no record of the tracking number.  I filed a claim with PayPal and will wait and see what happens.

Login to Me Too

UsingPP
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I would have listened to my intuition. Yes, I ordered shoes on 3/29/15 and never got a conformation in my email. I was still feeling nervous about this company so I checked out PayPal and sure enough, my feelings were right. I will file a dispute now that they have not replied to my emails to them. I'll let you know what happens as the situation unfolds.
Login to Me Too

Davedohio
Contributor
Contributor

They are also Malldk and eooshopping....thank goodness for PayPal, they did get my refund...avoid this company! Yes they are listed by several names,,,do not let the cheap prices fool you...spread the word...save some severe aggravation to fellow bargain shoe shoppers...please avoid this company...whatever they call themselves these days...WARNING....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.