Shoesworld, Mall Running Shoes is an online company selling shoes

Abbafanbri
Contributor
Contributor
I am sure I was just scammed.I ordered pair of shoes from an online company with an incredibly professional website showing hundreds and hundreds of brand name shoes plus they had the PAYPAL and credit card logos and processing. Had to register and give name address the number etc which they now have. Them no confirmation email but the PAYPAL transaction completed.So I checked online for scams with the name of the company and sure enough lots and lots of complaints about them and no one ever gets their shoes but instead they send some cheap mousepad or pencil with a tracking number to you and then Paypal apparently refuses a refund because you did get a package.SO WRONG? I used this site because I saw the PAYPAL protection and I trust Paypal to do the right thing by me now and refund my money. I filed a dispute as soon as I saw the complaints and I sent them the link too. Wy are PayPal allowing this company to continue to use their logo and scam people who are putting their trust in PayPal? http://www.vvonlines.com/ is the link to the website Anyone else had similar problem with this company ? I am betting they changed their name in the past
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

joy1979
New Community Member

Thank you for your review, I was just about to order on their website... 

Login to Me Too

bbjuggles
New Community Member

So did you ever receive your shoes???? It would be nice to know one way or the other.

Login to Me Too

g27
New Community Member

Recently i oredered some shoes form them. I did pay with paypal but the recipient was not registered and the transaction did not complete.
After some search i found out it was a scam (they never answered any e-mails) , so i just canceled the transaction.
Seems that paypal has removed or blocked their acount.

Login to Me Too

stupid-cupid
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately, vvonlines.com is still up 'n running. ...AND using PayPal to steal money from its many unsuspecting customers. ::like, ME:: WHYYYY is this "business" STILL permitted to use PayPal given its disgraceful history of fraud?!?
Login to Me Too

liric
Contributor
Contributor

So glad I saw these reviews. I had just ordered from them but was lucky enough to be able to cancel my payment

Login to Me Too

woozie2007
Contributor
Contributor

how can you canceled the transaction? i just order and payed for them, and i can't cancel the transaction, thanks

Login to Me Too

mlegener
New Community Member

Same issue here.

I purchased a pair of Puma's back in November and was out of the state for the holidays. I hadn't received them when I returned and attempted to "contact" the company. It's a scam any way you look at it. I haven't heard back from them and when I realized that I wasn't going to get my money back, it was too late to file a dispute with PayPal. I'm out $44 and just glad I didn't buy more shoes from them. 

I've contacted PayPal and hopefully we can convince them to cancel their account? They shouldn't be able to recieve money if they have NEVER shipped a product. 

Login to Me Too

stupid-cupid
Contributor
Contributor
Another option would be to report them (the fraudulent company) to the International Office of Consumer Protection. ...or. If you're a drastic person (and who doesn't enjoy a little dramatic flair every now and then???), it seems as though enough people have been affected by this scam - which is likely to continue unfettered due to PayPal's lack of protection for its legitimate consumers AND lack of punishment for the NOTORIOUS scammers, a Class Action law suit is not out of the realm of possible avenues.
Login to Me Too

sasho
New Community Member

It is a scam - I bought a pair of "rare" shoes,and never received anything from them. Now i have to deal with disputing it with Paypal.

You would think they will ban the seller by now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.