Shoesworld, Mall Running Shoes is an online company selling shoes

Abbafanbri
Contributor
Contributor
I am sure I was just scammed.I ordered pair of shoes from an online company with an incredibly professional website showing hundreds and hundreds of brand name shoes plus they had the PAYPAL and credit card logos and processing. Had to register and give name address the number etc which they now have. Them no confirmation email but the PAYPAL transaction completed.So I checked online for scams with the name of the company and sure enough lots and lots of complaints about them and no one ever gets their shoes but instead they send some cheap mousepad or pencil with a tracking number to you and then Paypal apparently refuses a refund because you did get a package.SO WRONG? I used this site because I saw the PAYPAL protection and I trust Paypal to do the right thing by me now and refund my money. I filed a dispute as soon as I saw the complaints and I sent them the link too. Wy are PayPal allowing this company to continue to use their logo and scam people who are putting their trust in PayPal? http://www.vvonlines.com/ is the link to the website Anyone else had similar problem with this company ? I am betting they changed their name in the past
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Beloved
New Community Member

I too wish I had seen these reviews!!  I ordered 2 pair of shoes and haven't received any notificaitions and so started checkintg around.  Unlike most of you, I did not use Paypal, as it wasn't a payment option and so paid with my debit card. I guess maybe Paypal shut them down.  The transaction was verified by Visa, so I don't know if that offers any protection.  But hey ho, no point in crying over spilled milk.  I've made countless online purchases and have never had any problems.  I suppose that even the savviest of us can get taken!  But whatever you do, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY MALLDK, ECO SHOE, ECO SHOPPING, SHOESWORLD, ETC. IT'S DEFINITELY A SCAM!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.