RuneScape Jagex, Fraud?

Ângel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, so i check my emails yesterday and i seen a payment been made to runescape jagex for a months play time, i'm like wtf? I not been on there site in ages and some how they took money out my account with out me saying they could? I didn't agree to this i only pay as i go with this game (in other words i'm not on a subsciption) so i check my messages today to see i got a refund, paypal nor jagex have gave me a reason to wtf as happen, i'm not happy and ticked off! Is there any thing i can do about this as i see it as fraud?

Thanks - lee

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

G_S_M
Contributor
Contributor

Jagex is a reputable company so I doubt it is fraud.

I suggest if you haven't authorised this then you should contact Jagex, or if your unable to open a dispute on PayPal.

Other than that, I struggled to depict your very bad grammar.

Login to Me Too

Ângel
Contributor
Contributor

I already open a dispute and was refund as it says in my message, like i said in my message nor jagex or paypal have gave me a reason to what as gone off. I'm asking to see if anybody as had same problem or could help? You might as well not reply as your a great help (not)

Login to Me Too

harshpatel6
New Community Member

Ya this just happened to me, except I dont know who or what jagex was until i found out i have made several transactions to that company in the last 2 weeks. I just got off the phone with paypal for unauthorized payment and they recommended to virus scan the computer for keyloggers, and change email pass which i just finished doing. I think someone hacked into my paypal or my email and did this. Hopefully resolves soon..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.