Refund for item not received

Charlotte140389
New Community Member

I have filed a claim against a seller that has not sent the item I purchased. Paypal state that I must wait 10 days for the seller to reply. 2 weeks have passed and he still hasnt replied yet the status of my claim has not changed. When will I be refunded??

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

Welcome to the community Charlotte140389!

Once you have escalated your dispute to a PayPal claim the seller does have the 10 days to respond.

On the 11th day without a seller response the refund will be issued. However if the seller does respond the timeframe will be extended.

If the 11 days have passed and the case is still not resolved do give PayPal a call and the case can manually be closed.

Please note that if you escalated at 10pm, then it will be around 10pm on day 11 that the refund will be issued.

Come back let us know how you get on.

Login to Me Too

kokonono
New Community Member

please helpe me

the item shows it reached destinations country but i didnt recive it , paypal give seller 10 days to give informations about

transaction , so it passed now ,can i refunded,when

regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Kokonono,

Once the 10 days timeframe has passed, it can take another 48 hours or so in order for the case to be reviewed again by our claims team. 

We would then review the case and contact you back again with an update via email. 

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

dewilarasati29
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

in 27 May 2016 I buy something to the online shop with payment method is bank fund transfer via my Paypal Account,in the payment guide PayPal said I should transfer the amount money to my PayPal bank account,then as the money have been received by Paypal(process 1-2 working days) ,then the money will be directly paid to the online store.After that i just transfer the amount of money to my Paypal account.After that I cancel the payment in my Paypal account since i just found the other which price is better ,Then I have  canceled the payment(when the transaction in Paypal still pending ) .Then Paypal email me that the transaction have been canceled,and in that day ,the store also said the fund is not yet come to their account.In the 30.05.2016 as I checkk my online bank account the PayPal have been put my money  from my bank account ,but the balance in my PayPal account is not increaning yet!Please help me to solve this problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.