Ref : No transaction id but Receipt number is there .

Jamesmurphy
New Community Member

I reckon that I might have been scammed :

I purchased a product using my credit card that is linked to my Paypal account . I received a receipt from Paypal , but there is no transaction showing in my account . My Credit card has been charged though .

I cannot open a dispute because I havnt got a transaction ID .

Despite several attempts to contact the vendor , I havnt received any reply yet . So I am looking to getting a refund .

Has anyone else out there ever dealt with :eileen tejada
worksforgreatmenathotmaildotcom......and not got any replies from them ?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

charliemack15
New Community Member
I never got my order and it's almost been a month , I have the merchants email but they never reply
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

sounds as if you paid as a guest user.

if so then you can still open a dispute but you need to contact customer services and they will open it for you.

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Teelo-nz

I have this issue, too. Contacted paypal directly per instructions in this thread. Paypal responded directing me to the disputes process. You know, where the transaction ID is not showing up, because I made the payment as a guest.

So they didn't even read my email properly. Nice.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Teelo-NZ, 

Thank you for posting in our Community. 

I am sorry to hear that you did not got the help that you needed straight away. I would advise to reply to the email to inform us that you made a guest payment so that we can open a claim for you and help to resolve this. You can also reach out to us on our social media channels for help. You can contact us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal .

Dian

Login to Me Too

323oscar
New Community Member

i had the same problem with some shoes i never received my shoes or money backkkk.did you?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.