Recieving money

harvs
New Community Member

Hi wondering if someone can help me ive set up a paypal account to recieve money for a reunion we are holding how do i send details to people too pay into account. I cant find any paypal details to send them

Regards

Scott

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

All someone needs to pay you is the email address that is linked to your paypal account as that identifies your account.

However if you don't want to pay a fee make sure they use the "gift or family/friends" option and fund the payment via instant bank transfer or funds in their paypal balance.

If they fund it with a debit or credit card you will pay a fee. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Summermac130
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i had a similar question until i saw this post. by the email linked to the account do you mean whatever email PayPal uses to contact you. eg, whoever (at) yaho*.com ?

- had to get a little creative with a made up email addy so the forum did not throw a fit thinking i was putting a real one in!

do i just give my email addy to the company that will be making a payment and the money will arrive in my PayPal account when they send it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Summermac130, 

Receiving money with PayPal is easy!

All you need is a PayPal account with a confirmed email address.

Your email address is the only thing somebody needs to send you money. As soon as the payment has been credited to your PayPal account, we will notify you by email. You may then withdraw the funds to your bank account straight away or keep the money in your PayPal account for future online transactions.

All your transactions are stored in your account History, so you can keep track of them. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting 
Paula 
Login to Me Too

melissahere
New Community Member

mine money says pending i sent it in at 1pm and it supposed to take upto 2 hours but it says pending on paypal ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.