Re: Withdrawal Pending... Still Pending...

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

So i have an attitude because my opinion based on fact differs from yours? ?

Suggest you look up the FSA if you are that ignorant. 

Yes go see your MP and give him or her a real good laugh at your expense.   Smiley Very Happy

Byèèeeeeeeee

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ads147
Contributor
Contributor

The confussion is .....

Are paypal registered with the FSC? (formerly) FSA

As a customer of a bank you have the following right:

When you make a payment in pounds or euro from your account to another bank in the UK or the European Union, your bank must get the money to the receiving bank by the end of the working day after you told it to make the payment.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hi no they are not registered with them but the user agreement was and had to be approved by them before using it in the UK. 

It's confusing because this thread is covering different holds over different time periods. 

The PayPal new seller hold and withdrawal time frames are in the user agreement we all signed up to when we opened a PayPal account. 

HOWEVER in the last few days there has been a techie glitch and payments are being held over and above the times stated and that is not acceptable and is causing users hardship. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jayramadan
Contributor
Contributor
Been two days since I made a withdrawal £200 from PayPal and haven't got my money yet and I'm new to PayPal first time using it didn't realise it would take this long hopefully it will be in soon
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.