Re: SELLING CARS ON GUMTREE-SCAM TO WATCH FOR!!!

tavidtavex
From Ibadan Nigeria:   martins.david1987 robertson.david1987 at gmail.com   EMAIL 1: Hello..it's available for sale??kindly email me via ( robertson.david1987(at)gmail.com )Thanks EMAIL 2: Thanks for the swift response ,i want you to get back to me with the final asking price in Euro and the present condition,as am looking to purchase it out-rightly further arrangements on purchases  and i would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too thanks. ASAP. EMAIL 3: Thanks for the prompt responses!My name is Robertson David am from Belgium and please consider it sold and cancel every other appointment regarding it,I am buying it for my use and am okay with your full asking price,I have read through the advert and I'm totally satisfied with it, sadly I won't be able to come for the inspection and pick up due to my work but I have a shipping courier agent that will help me to pick it up at your location.Regarding the payment I can only pay through Bank wire Transfer so kindly get back to me with your bank information so that i can make the payment Asap.   Nice Doing Business with You Thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.