Random Deposits

LVD2011
New Community Member

Twice now we have asked for the random deposits to be put into our business account, and twice now, they have not appeared! We have a business account but can only list 10 items a month until the bank account is verified! What is going on Paypal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi LVD2011,

If your PayPal account is a business account or more than one person is required to authorise debits from it, please print and sign a paper Direct Debit Instruction.

The signed form must be posted to:

PayPal Europe
PO Box 714
Richmond
TW9 1WS
United Kingdom

if you have already your bank account will be updated once your posted form has been received.

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

AdamVincent
New Community Member

We are out of the country (in Cambodia) but really need to link our PayPal account to our Bank Account. Is there any way to send this by Fax / email / etc.??

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there AdamVincent,

Welcome to the community forum.

You can fax the document in or upload it.

Fax: 08707 303 194

Upload: the fastest way would be to upload through the name change process. Now don't worry, your name won’t change or anything it’s just the quickest way to upload the document.

When you have taken a photo of or scanned in your documents, please follow the steps below.

1. Click on "contact us"

2. Click "email us"

3. Pick the topic "My Account"

4. Subtopic "Name Change"

5. Then click on "Name Change Request"

6. On the next page select the first option and then you will be presented with an option to "upload files"

I hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.