Pending payment on Ebay *help please*

Chrissy987
New Community Member

hiya

I have a buyer who has brought two items from me,

Ebay says there payment is pending but it shows no sign on my papal account?

Any solutions

Thanks

Login to Me Too
173 REPLIES 173

brad-123
New Community Member
Im having same problems its a joke they expect you post your item but dont give you your funds. Crap idea constant problems with this
Login to Me Too

Sweetlady28
New Community Member
Hi there I have a same problem too I sold my item on eBay but the paypal balance is pending I have not send the item yet as I am worried maybe its scam Is it safe to send the item now even my paypal balance still pending? Thanks
Login to Me Too

RHT96
I also have this problem! my email address is fine and I use paypal very regularly and this is the first time no payments have come through!
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi RHT96

Your email address may be fine but is it correct on your listings?

Go to your sold page, find the transaction and at the side click " sell similar" and scroll down to where your email address is to double check

Login to Me Too

Viks12
New Community Member

HI, I have looked on my account and checked my email adress but it says my correct email address so i dont understand why it has not worked.  

Login to Me Too
Solved

sarahrajalingam
New Community Member

THANKS sooo much! 

This was the perfect solution! 

Login to Me Too

Woodyallen
New Community Member
My boyfriendI wants sell a car, I men he agree to buy, he saying that he has already made a payment on my boyfriend's paypal account but nothing is there. He said the transfer Is pending but nothing appear on paypal account . After the payment he told us than we need to send 300 pounds to western union address, but before he didn't tell about this. We wanted just sell a car, and we can't just send 300 pounds for someone. Especially that first agreement didn't say that we need to sending ours money.
Login to Me Too

James000j
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for the 13 Mercury Dimes & 1 Mercury Dime was out of stock & the

seller payed me back $14.95 for the coin he was out of stock on. but all 13 coins have a payment pending on Ebay & I can not get it off. I paid the seller & received the 12 coins 6-30-2017. Can you please get this Pending payment off my Ebay, so i can remove this old order. 

Login to Me Too

Kerriexx
New Community Member
Thank you so much, I was so worried about where the money had disappeared to but once I verified my pp account via my email address the money was in there within a couple of minutes!! Thanks so much, all that worry for nothing :). Xx
Login to Me Too

Ilovegaz
Please help I am selling things on eBay, some one has bought things from me and it's saying payment pending. What do I do and what does this mean?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.