Pending payment on Ebay *help please*

Chrissy987
New Community Member

hiya

I have a buyer who has brought two items from me,

Ebay says there payment is pending but it shows no sign on my papal account?

Any solutions

Thanks

Login to Me Too
173 REPLIES 173

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi falconwell

Have u linked your ppal and ebay together?

Login to Me Too

sweep123
New Community Member

i have had apayment of £129.00 payed into an old account but have forgotten pass word the acount was www.upnothcombine.com how do i sorti out

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Use the forgotten password option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

2010daniel

Just contact papal by email saying that can u make my pending funds available

say the reason why u need your funds available by saying it making a lot of problems and need to pay of things .

It worked for me  🙂

Login to Me Too

crowther5711
Contributor
Contributor

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi crowther5711

More info pls

Login to Me Too

sehs34
Contributor
Contributor

I sold something for 136 sFr on Ebay, the buyer instantly payed, but now I have the following message:

This payment is still pending. In case you are shipping an item please wait until the payment is completed.

Is this becouse I am new on selling on e-bay (so I should shipp the item) or do I really have to wait with shipping it as it is written? My E-Mail is correct, for my last sold item it worked...

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi sehs34

It is pending because the payment hasnt cleared yet, never ship until u see cleared payment in your account.

When the payment status is completed ppal will send u an email telling u its ok to ship.

Even if u are new to selling yes u are subjected to a  21 day hold before u can receive the pament but the status would still be completed.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Is your paypal account set up to accept that currency??

Also >>>>

What will happen if my payment is held?

If you receive a payment that is held by PayPal, the amounts held will show as "Pending" in a separate PayPal balance on your account page

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Leeann1988
Yes once you up load the tracking number and they see the buyer has received the itam ring them and they will realise the money to ur account but it has to say on the tracking that its been received if you dont sent via tracking it will take 3 times aslong for you to receive money once uv sold 26 items and received £160 or more ur get ur monie instant hope this helps you x
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.