Pending payment on Ebay *help please*

Chrissy987
New Community Member

hiya

I have a buyer who has brought two items from me,

Ebay says there payment is pending but it shows no sign on my papal account?

Any solutions

Thanks

Login to Me Too
173 REPLIES 173

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Courhutc

Hover or click over the pending does it say why its pending?

It could be that its because u are still new to selling

Do this just to double check

Go to your ebay sold page **bleep** "more actions" at the side

Click "sell similar" scroll down and double check your ppal email address is correct without any spelling mistakes on your listings

If its wrong try adding that one to your ppal and see if the money comes thru, give it time

Your ppal address on your listings has to be the same as your ppal email address

If your ppal address on your listing is the same as your ppal email address u could try calling ppal to see if they will  release the payment as long as the buyer has received the item and have had time to decide whether they're happy with it or not

Login to Me Too

ThatguyS2012
Contributor
Contributor

I have a question regarding why my payments are being held for the first time since I've had a paypal account. I've made various sales from trainers, phones, consoles, tablets etc so why is it now that my payment is pending. Its alright for me to spend the pending payments on postage but when I need to make purchases of my own I have to dip into cash from my bank account when its not even necessary. 

Is it a new rule that has been put in place because if so please tell, because as it is this is the last time I sell anything where payments have to go via paypal if I have to wait for money to be released 🙂

Login to Me Too

dvvx
New Community Member

more and more paypal make me sad. I sold GPU in ebay. No I cant get these money for it. But I should send this gpu for someone. Whatashit is it in here? I am not business man just simple user who wanna make clearance. More and more shite in here...>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

breslina31
Contributor
Contributor
Try help and contact to get a phone number for PayPal and call them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.