Paypal refund Balance Problem including Ebay

Keman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have such problem or had, because that happend year ago and didnt solved yet. Well I sold iphone on ebay and buyer from indonesia tried to fraud, paypal put a hold on received money. Anyway after I won apeal case status for money  changed and I should get refund or something like that but money didnt came to my Paypal balance. Tried to communicate with paypal, paypal told me to contact with ebay, ebay told contact with paypal ant so on and no body helped to solve this money disapear mistery 🙂 Also want to notice during this situation I changed my currency in ebay and paypal maybe that had some influence? Anyway sad:( Anyone had similar situation ? Any ideas ? Maybe help. Thank you for all answers in advance!! Cat Happy

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_david

Hi there Keman,

Welcome to the Community!

Do you know was the case filed through your PayPal or eBay account? You need to contact PayPal if the case was through your PayPal account and eBay if the case was filed through eBay. If the case was found in your favour but the money was not refunded, you should try contacting us directly and we can try to help you with getting the issue resolved.

I realise that you may have already tried to do this previously but if you try contacting us again, we should be able to assist you further with getting this resolved. I am unable to see your account so I can't be sure on exactly what is happening here.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

Keman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello David, 

thank you for answer. Well the case was from ebay side, but as i understand ebay done everything and the problem is in the transaction, status shows that I was refunded (or hold removed) but never seen money in paypal balance. David, maybe I can provide my account information and transaction ID by personal message ? Cat Happy

Login to Me Too

Keman
Contributor
Contributor

How can I send you private message, cant find 😞 

Login to Me Too

Keman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again, here is my  Transaction ID #61S28459JD306854T - I got refund but money never reached my paypal balance 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Keman,

Welcome back to the UK Community Forum.

As David mentioned, we are unable to check into specifics on accounts through the Community Forum and can offer general advice and assistance. I’d recommend using the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of any PayPal screen contact your local representative. They will be able to review your account and explain the status of the transaction.

Thanks,

Maria 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.