Paypal are Thieves

nate1102
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from Hollister Co. online using Paypal, for a complicated to explain reason Hollister Reduced the amount Of money I owe, the transaction started with $109.65 on hold for the order, they claimed the amount they were charging me about 1 Month ago which was less than what was originally on hold. So that extra money that they didn't charge me is still on hold with Paypal. I contacted Hollister of course, and they said they've already claimed the money and did everything they can do on their end. So naturally I called paypal (about 15 Days or more ago) and explained the situation, Paypal said that Hollister claimed the amount that they were charging and the rest was still on hold, they also said theres nothing they can do about it. Its not a major amount of money PayPals holding from me, for me its just a matter of principle, it doesnt matter if its a penny or a million dollars its still stealing. I got tired of calling about it so I emailed about it, and got an automated response with suggesting telling me to reply if that email didn't help I replied within 5 minutes of getting the emails and of course not even one of those few emails ever got a response.

Im a very loyal PayPal customer, I order online ALOT and always use paypal to pay and I also sell on ebay. I've decided I won't be paying with Paypal or listing again on ebay until they make this right.

Has anyone else had a problem like this and did these thieves (Paypal) ever give your money back.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.