Payment saying not gone through but has come out of paypal account

mingo67
Contributor
Contributor

I have received this email from ebay saying that my money had not gone through but it has come out of my paypal account but the goods are not showing as one on my summary page.  I have sent emails to the people concerned to ask them if they have received the money but it would be quite easy for them to say no Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello fi.fi,

Sorry, we were not able to process your PayPal payment for £11.97 for one or more items.

If you would like to purchase and pay for this item / these item(s) with another payment method, please return to your basket to check out and submit payment again.Remember, great deals don't last long on eBay, so some of your items may have already been purchased by other buyers.Complete payment soon to avoid missing out.

Thanks for shopping on eBay.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What does it say next to the transaction in your paypal account if it is showing in there.

1. Completed

2. Cancelled

3. Unclaimed.

4. Pending.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mingo67
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

It says completed 

It just seems weird that it is not showing in my summary

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi mingo67,

Welcome to the UK Community Forum and thanks for posting!

Based on the information you’ve provided in your post, it sounds like the item isn’t showing in your eBay history. If the transaction is showing as “Completed” in your PayPal account, this means the payment has successfully reached your seller. I’d recommend waiting 7 days at least to allow the seller to ship the item to you. If you have not received the item after this time and have not received any update from the seller, you can open a Non Receipt claim through PayPal for the transaction.

I hope this helps,

Maria 

Login to Me Too

mingo67
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

It has been seven days and I have received no communication from the sellers after emailing them and no goods have arrived.  How do i open  a non receipt claim?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there mingo67,

Everything you need is here Smiley Happy

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.