Payment complete ...pending ...funds not available

Twall
New Community Member
Hi please can someone help on my account I have a lady who has bought an item off me now on eBay it's says I need to send item but then also says pending , so came on to pay pal to have a look and it says complete but pending funds not available so not sure if this is paid for or not please can you help thanks in advance x
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Twall,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It sounds like your payment may be on hold as you are a new eBay seller. In this case, you'll need to ship the item with tracking information which shows when the item has been delivered to the buyer.

After you send the item, you can enter your tracking details on PayPal, and once the item shows delivery, we can release the funds to you. If you don't provide tracking, the funds will be released automatically after 21 days.

Here’s how to add your tracking information to the transaction:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘History’ near the top of the page.
  3. Find the relevant transaction.
  4. Click ‘Details.’
  5. Click ‘Add Tracking Info’ under ‘Postage’ near the bottom of the page.
  6. Complete the required information on the ‘Enter Tracking Information and Order Status’ page.
  7. Click ‘Save.’

After you click ‘Save,’ the buyer receives an email that you entered the tracking information for this transaction. The email includes the tracking number, order status, and postal company. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.