Payment Pending ??????

Dobedaka
New Community Member

Why all of a sudden are paypal holding my money back.  I have not had any complaints or bad payments to buyers.  I Have not been given any reason for this.  All I see is Payment Pending ???       Has anyone else experienced this.  If so what can I do?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

PayPal_Sophie

Hi loug,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It sounds like your payment may be pending in relation to an eBay hold which has been placed on your payments. This is commonplace for new or inexperienced sellers on ebay.co.uk.

Typically, you’ll have access to these pending payments within:

1. 3 calendar days of the estimated delivery date, if you mark the item as sent in your eBay account and provide delivery tracking information, or
  2. 7 calendar days of the estimated delivery date, if you mark the item as sent in your eBay account but don’t provide delivery tracking information, or
  3. 21 calendar days, if you don’t mark the item as sent in your eBay account and don't provide delivery tracking information

If you have any further queries or concerns, I recommend contacting Customer Support directly.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

ChBlakes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I recently sold an item on ebay, I listed the item with a 2 day handling time and shipped within that time, I provided tracking information and listed my item as dispatched. This was 10 days ago and my funds are stll pending in my paypal account. Is there anything else i need to do to release the funds sooner?

Thanks in advance

Chris

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi ChBlakes,

If the item has been delivered +3 days since then passed and you've added the tracking information to the PayPal transaction details, please contact PayPal Customer Service Team and they will be able to release funds right away!

Hope it helps 😉

Anna

Login to Me Too

anthonymorris
New Community Member
i dont know whats happend my mate sent me 10 pound through paypal and i sent it to my bank account and i still have nothing in my bank account can anyone help me out ? thankyou
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.