Payment Pending ??????

Dobedaka
New Community Member

Why all of a sudden are paypal holding my money back.  I have not had any complaints or bad payments to buyers.  I Have not been given any reason for this.  All I see is Payment Pending ???       Has anyone else experienced this.  If so what can I do?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

PayPal_paula

Hi Victoriamorrell, 

If it is a new PayPal account they will need to confirm their email address before the payment can be accepted. I would recommend that you contact them and advise them to confirm it. They will have a "to do " box on their main log in screen. All they need to do is click on the "to do " box and it will guide them through. 

I hope this helps and thanks for your post

Paula

Login to Me Too

rianashort1
New Community Member

Requested money from my dad and it's still pending. Why?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi rianashort1,

Apologies for the delay.

When you say pending do you mean the payment you received shows as pending? Please click on 'details' next to the transaction, what can you see?

If he has sent this as a payment for goods/services this would be part of our seller holds process, you should find further information here https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ1646/2

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Lee3416
New Community Member

A family member tried to send money to me via PayPal. The amount has been withdrawn from senders bank account but it shows as "Pending" in my PayPal account. The reason is because email addresses don't match so how do I rectify this? 

Login to Me Too

venus_cano
New Community Member

Hi! I really need your help why is it that the payment i received is in pending status? i need the money to be transfered in my account asap. another thing is why is it p.aypal deducted 11% from the total amount of the payment? that's quite high.

Thanks to solve this problem.

Login to Me Too

Woodywoodpine
New Community Member
Hi I sold an item and they paid through PayPal, I've entered the tracker number and Had a email back from you saying it will take 2-3 days. It's now been a week and still Have no payment help please
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Woodywoodpine, 

When you say you have provided a tracking number, who did you provide the tracking number to and where ?. Also are you able to see the payment on hold on your PayPal account. 

Please post response. 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

loug
Contributor
Contributor
help!!! I have had someone pay me for goods from ebay.Their payment has said pay ent pending for a week now but the customer says the money has cleared in her bank and paypal account?? I dont want an upset customer but dont want to send something when i have no payment amy ideas??
Login to Me Too

loug
Contributor
Contributor
help!!! I have had someone pay me for goods from ebay.Their payment has said payment pending for a week now but the customer says the money has cleared in her bank and paypal account?? I dont want an upset customer but dont want to send something when i have no payment amy ideas??
Login to Me Too

loug
Contributor
Contributor
help!!! I have had someone pay me for goods from ebay.Their payment has said payment pending for a week now but the customer says the money has cleared in her bank and paypal account?? I dont want an upset customer but dont want to send something when i have no payment amy ideas??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.