***PayPal Postage Issues***

PayPal_AdrianO

Some of Royal Mail's web applications are currently experiencing technical difficulties which are affecting PayPal’s online postage service. Royal Mail apologises to customers for any inconvenience and is treating this matter extremely seriously. Royal Mail is working very hard to fix these problems as quickly as possible, however, no timeframe has been given as of yet.

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

olimex
Contributor
Contributor

UK and Worldwide Ebay/Paypal postage via royal mail are down again today 25 March 2013.

Login to Me Too

olimex
Contributor
Contributor

Well here we go again, on 17 Jan 2014 at about 3pm Paypal Postage failed and shows no sign of being fixed

Login to Me Too

I've just posted about the ParcelForce fiasco I've had. It seems there are long running issues with this.

The guy in my local depot said the first they hear about a lot of collections is when customers phone up to complain about no one showing up!

I could have got a courier directly with half the hassle and not lost 2 days being stuck in waiting for them to collect.

If it's not working don't offer the service.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi DaninManchester, 

When you pay for postage using parcel force or royal mail your payment and shipping arrangements are arranged with the shipping company. PayPal is an online payments processor and processes your payment from your account to the account of the shipping company. Everything else is looked after and processed by the shipping company. 

If your items are not being collected correctly you would need to advise the shipping company that their website is not working correctly as PayPal cannot fix their website. 

If you have any issues with payments being processed or funds not completing successfully on your PayPal account for the shipping company we are happy to look in to it. We are also happy to forward your feedback to Royal Mail and Parcel force if you would like us to do so. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

shiro-go
New Community Member

I have just tried to print a label from a sold item on ebay and i am getting that this merchant does not accept payments in dollars??  Is it a problem with Paypal or Ebay as i would like to know today how i am going to send the parcel please.

Login to Me Too

UrbanPykey

Still no PayPal Postage then i see!

As a new seller i am shocked at how crap this whole system seems to be.

I accept my funds will be held back but i need those funds to pay for the pstage, AH i thought Paypal says i can use pending funds for printing postage labels! Alas this seems not to be the case. Wll if Paypal postage doesnt work dont show the bloody link for it then. It seems this issues has happened on many many occasions in the past and paypal seem reluctant to do anythin g about it! But then when you are earning interest on MY MONEY whilst i cant use it to post the items i have been paid for, it seems a no brainer eh?

Login to Me Too

tcat14
Contributor
Contributor

why is paypal postage not working again???

Login to Me Too

McBish

Imagine my surprise - PayPal postage not working **again**.  I'll have to pay full Royal Mail prices and lose money **AGAIN**.

Sort it out, PayPal - your business reputation is suffering badly.

Login to Me Too

zophiel
Contributor
Contributor

Today we have had issues with the postage system.

We select one name to ship to and it brings up someone elses details on the actual postage label.  There is no pattern to this as we checked the other name and it is not a 'swap' of details as that one brought up a third different name to print a label for.

Any ideas??

Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.