***PayPal Postage Issues***

PayPal_AdrianO

Some of Royal Mail's web applications are currently experiencing technical difficulties which are affecting PayPal’s online postage service. Royal Mail apologises to customers for any inconvenience and is treating this matter extremely seriously. Royal Mail is working very hard to fix these problems as quickly as possible, however, no timeframe has been given as of yet.

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

SiouxM
Contributor
Contributor

why is it down again now? 

I have be able to print 3 sets of postage and now it has stopped. 

I am not mobile and I do not have the option of going to post office and standing in a queue, my hubbie has to go, but he needs all envelopes etc to be marked up as Airmail, 1st class , 2nd, recorded etc and I have to say all things go wrong as it is confusing for him and when you have a queue of people in the post office they are not happy with 1 guy with 20 packs all that need indiviual POP, and all with differnet mailing instructions....

Please can Paypal advose why it did work and now does not and PLEASE can we have an update on PAYPAL site - I do not feel I should have to come to a forum page to find out what is happening...

Login to Me Too

amethyst1973

Yeh ive had to come searching to find out whats going on, Be careful as it crashed on me after taking funds from paypal and gave me no label !! 

@SiouxM wrote:

why is it down again now? 

Please can Paypal advose why it did work and now does not and PLEASE can we have an update on PAYPAL site - I do not feel I should have to come to a forum page to find out what is happening...

Login to Me Too

ooglie-wooglie
New Community Member

Hi there, where as it seems paypal postage is now working for Royal Mail items, it is still unavailable for ParcelForce items, this is extremely frustrating. Most Ebay users are now seeking alternative couriers for larger items and will probably stick with them after/if this situation is ever resolved. The lack of communication on the issue is also extremely frustrating. Is there any update at all? Perhaps a posted update may help?

Login to Me Too

henrysmum
New Community Member

Hi,

I am a returning user to Paypal and ebay selling and it has changed lots since a few years ago. I have just sold my first batch of items on ebay and one buyer has paid already. I have been directed through to paypal to print off a postage label, do I have to do this through Paypal can I not just go to my local post office and send it there like i used to do many years ago when I sold on ebay. It also states that my money will be held for upto 21 days, if i am allowed to post from my local office will this affect the way I get my money or is this just based on the feedback and recieving of the items at the buyers end? Please help, any information would be grately appreciated.

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

lucyoo7
Contributor
Contributor

If Royal Mail and Parcelforce labels are so perfect Way they don't work from 18/11/2011, and when will work?????

Login to Me Too

brummiesontour
Contributor
Contributor

Why oh why oh why is Paypal postage not working STILL?

I've been trying to print postage labels since 6pm yesterday and still comes up with :-

• PayPal Postage is not available. We apologise for the inconvenience

Well you may well apologise but when will this expensive but completely hit and miss services be functional again?

Login to Me Too

temp01242012x
New Community Member

PURE RUBBISH!!!!! This has been going on since November!! Royal Mail are doing nothing except blaming Paypal. Paypal are worse as they say it has nothing to with them at all. Well it is your Website - you control what services are provided on it - If Royal Mail is no longer providing the service it should be removed.

Login to Me Too

wrexhamwrecker
Contributor
Contributor

doing my head in i have bikes paid for and cant send all you get from paypal is it,s not our fault what a joke get it sorted and keep us informed we are the ones keeping your site going in fees

Login to Me Too

spmsg123
New Community Member

have not been able to print postage off paypal since friday. just says unavailable all the time. help! any ideas??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.