Override Shipping also Overrides Taxes

neorider
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.  I just created a website and set taxes in my profile to calculate for one state only.  I also set my shipping costs in my profile, and enabled calculate shipping in transaction, if I set it in my transaction.  This seems to work, but when I add the override in my transaction, I am no longer prompted for zip code in my shopping cart, so my state tax never calculates.  On items I didn't override, everything works fine.  I added the following lines in my transaction:

<input type="hidden" name="shipping" value="10.00">

<input type="hidden" name="shipping2" value="10.00">

Now, for the items in this transaction, the tax calculation in my profile no longer works--not even prompted for zip.

Ideas?  Thank you much.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_lucy

Hey there neorider,

I would advise contacting our Developer Network for specific information such as this.

Here's how to access our Help and Resources:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk.

2. Click 'Business' near the top of the page.

3. Click 'Help and Resources.'

Our Developer Network offers product integration information and assistance. You can also find sample code and frequently asked questions. You can visit our Developer Network at www.x.com.

I hope this helps

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_lucy

Hey there neorider,

I would advise contacting our Developer Network for specific information such as this.

Here's how to access our Help and Resources:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk.

2. Click 'Business' near the top of the page.

3. Click 'Help and Resources.'

Our Developer Network offers product integration information and assistance. You can also find sample code and frequently asked questions. You can visit our Developer Network at www.x.com.

I hope this helps

Login to Me Too

neorider
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you PayPal_Lucy.  I will do that.

Regards,

Neorider

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.