Overdue pending payment.

Rebeccagane
Contributor
Contributor

I payed for an item by echeque (which was an accident as I had the funs in my account and still do) and the payment was meant to go through on the 27th September. The transaction is still shown as pending, is there a way to fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The 27th is an estimate as differing banks have differing processing times and also weekends delay things.

You just have to be patient and wait for it to clear, hopefully should be on Monday at the latest.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The 27th is an estimate as differing banks have differing processing times and also weekends delay things.

You just have to be patient and wait for it to clear, hopefully should be on Monday at the latest.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rebeccagane
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thank you!

Login to Me Too

Kelbone
Contributor
Contributor
Just out of curiosity did you buy using the eBay app? The same has happened to me, though I realised at the time of paying that instant bank transfer was strangely not being given as an option; only e-cheque in spite of funds and linked cards. Mine too was meant to clear on the 27th though this has now updated to the 30th. I am just wondering if it might be app related post ios 7 or something like that because reading the forum similar situations have occurred as a security rejection in the past; so given recent changes there might be a cause to investigate/report?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.