Opencart and PayPal?

asc
New Community Member

Hi folks,

First forum post and looking for some advice regards Opencart functionality on PayPal.

I have website payments pro and have previously set up with a Zencart application which is great, but I made a mistake setting up my website in a sub-directory and am starting afresh. I have found that Zencart is too indepth for me and Opencart is much,much easier to use but doesn't show up as a preferred shopping cart on PayPal.

However, Opencart does have a Website Payments Pro option so I take it I can set up and use with Opencart? Don't want to complete a new site only to find I cannot add PayPal to it!!

Many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_barry

Hey there, you can access the PayPal Developer Network Forums to post a question or search the forums for answers on a variety of topics from Integration to Adaptive APIs.

Alternatively the PayPal Developer Knowledge Base contains FAQs for answers to your PayPal integration and development queries.

Both the Developer Forums and the Knowledge base can be accessed by clicking ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of any www.x.com webpage.

If you are unable to find the answer to your query you can also get direct support by submitting a ticket to the technical support staff who will respond to you by email.

To submit a ticket for technical support:

1. Go to the PayPal X Developer Network website at www.x.com
  2. Click ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of the page
  3. Click ‘Merchant/Developer Technical Support’
  4. Click ‘Contact Support’
  5. Enter your question on the form provided and click ‘Continue’.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.