Not receiving emails from PayPal

EMFields
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks

We've been operating paypal on our website for a fair few years now, and in general very few issues.

However about 2 weeks ago, we stopped receiving payment confirmation emails.

I've checked my account settings - they are set up with the correct email addresses - I've tested the email accounts - no errors, and we're receiving all the other emails with no problems. They aren't going to spam, they simply aren't being received.

Is the issue at PayPal's end, because it's not at ours!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

Misledz
Contributor
Contributor

I too am not getting updated. I received 50 USD, and that was a month ago. I didn't even know about it till the donator mentioned. I had to apologize for not being thankful for it, at the same time for noticing it late. This started happening lately around Feb 2013 onwards, after which I stopped getting emails. Checked with Google and it's clear on their end, infact I get PayPal spams regarding about offers perfectly. Infact when my card was near it's end I got notified by mail. What gives?

Login to Me Too

lakambini
New Community Member

I'm using Gmail, too and I've been having ths problem for a month now. I'm not receiving any emails so I can't accept the money. The senders tell me they see an UNCLAIMED note on their end. Any update on this?

Login to Me Too

Its so blumin irregular, my personal account works great, its just my business account

HELP PAY PAL PLEASE

Login to Me Too

Misledz
Contributor
Contributor

The one most important thing I look forward to, id hate to continuously refresh PayPal looking if I got anything or not. This is just really unfair and the higher up's aren't even addressing this problem. It's not a problem with my mail service, I get spams and nofitications on offers which I don't even block because I keep assuming if I do so I wont get notified 

Login to Me Too

gatita123
Contributor
Contributor

Like many other people allof a sudden I amnot getting confirmation emails from Paypal, and YES I am checking my SPAM folder.  I have also tried for MONTHS to verify my secondary email,impossible. 

I tried the tip mentioned putting plain text, still nothing. 

I am REALLY fed-up with all this nonsense, isn't it time a company the size of Paypal got things sorted out?

Any help greatfully received

Login to Me Too

nvik
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem! For the past 2 years I've had Paypal as the preferred payment gateway and there never was any kind of delay in the payment notification emails!

Infact, there are 2 problems:-

1. I receive payment notifications for only about 10% of the payments being made
  2. Of the emails I receive 90% are delayed (anywhere between 1 to 12 hours).

Contacted my email provider and they assured there is nothing going wrong with their email setup. Contacted Paypal and they sent me a preformatted 'how to set up payment notifications bla bla bla email'

Login to Me Too

pacificsun1
Contributor
Contributor

I've stopped using PayPal because of this issue.  It's costly and time consuming.  HAS THIS PROBLEM BEEN FIXED.

Login to Me Too

pacificsun1
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone tell me if this problem has been fixed ?  I have discontinued using Paypay because of this issue but would like to use it (but only if Paypal has finally fixed this problem)

Login to Me Too

LauraASmith
Contributor
Contributor

I too have suddenly quit receiving payment notifications from Paypal.  Have you had any updates?

Login to Me Too

pacificsun1
Contributor
Contributor

Why does Paypal continue to blame this issue on everybody themselves.  It's continued for years now.  What a shameful way to do business.  I won't use Paypal until it's fixed.  No one on the internet should.  Does anybody care ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.