Not receiving emails from PayPal

EMFields
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks

We've been operating paypal on our website for a fair few years now, and in general very few issues.

However about 2 weeks ago, we stopped receiving payment confirmation emails.

I've checked my account settings - they are set up with the correct email addresses - I've tested the email accounts - no errors, and we're receiving all the other emails with no problems. They aren't going to spam, they simply aren't being received.

Is the issue at PayPal's end, because it's not at ours!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

LogoGolfGloves
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've checked all my settings and they are just as they were 8 years ago yet yesterday I didn't receive any emails about my eBay or Web Site sales. The money is in my Pay Pal account but I'm not getting emails to help me dispatch quickly. Is this just me or a wider issue?

Login to Me Too

Debiuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am having the same problem with not receiving email from PayPal.  I have had no notifications since 3-5-16.  I am still waiting for an answer as to why this is happening.  I too have checked all my settings and my email address and they are the same since 2003, when I joined.  It would be nice if someone from PayPal could possibly answer or offer help when we post on this site.  Like you, I need the receipts for payments and money received.

Sorry, not much help from me I'm afraid.....  Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

DCR2014
Contributor
Contributor

I stopped receiving notifications on same day (03/05/2016) - emailed Paypal but no response, I'm presuming there email won't come through anyhow as I'm getting nothing from Paypal at all!!

Probably the worst business for customer service ever

Login to Me Too

DCR2014
Contributor
Contributor

I checked my junk email options and added paypal to the safe users and my emails have now started to come through! might be worth a try - if you look at old email confirmation you can get the full email address from there - it should start member - i cant put it in here as Paypal doesnt allow you to it blocks the post

Login to Me Too

Hi, Me again. I've stopped receiving emails again from Pay pal for my eBay sales on this site and my others at this address. This is the 3rd time in the last few weeks this has happened and it's a real pain to pack sales quickly. Please fix it again. Cheers...Simon

Login to Me Too

done all this but it's all ok and last time this happened it got sorted in a few days. Just frustrating it keeps happeneing. Simon

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi BloomingLoopy,

Another thing you could try would be to contact your email service provider. If you let them know that you are not receiving PayPal emails, they will be able to investigate it for you to see if they can determine what the problem is.

There could be an issue with your email account that is preventing you from receiving PayPal emails. By contacting your service provider, they will be able to investigate further.

I hope this helps to get the issue resolved for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

BloomingLoopy
Contributor
Contributor

But I do receive some emails from PayPal, just not when someone buys something from me using a PayPal button which I created, and I get no notification when someone pays an invoice :o(

I have checked and double-checked all my settings, and my spam folders, and all to no avail...

I have another PayPal account on a different email address for a different business and I have no problems at all with that one.

Stumped :o(

Login to Me Too

I in exactly the same position, I even tried adding this ( my new business ) email address onto my personal account, and that one came through perfectly. So my e-mail acount is accepting emails from Pay pal.

HELP

Login to Me Too

temp201808262h
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having the same exact issue

payment notices I am not receiving

I don't get Ebay alert as well.

If I do not check each website individually I don't know I have payments or even messages from customers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.