Not receiving emails from PayPal

EMFields
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks

We've been operating paypal on our website for a fair few years now, and in general very few issues.

However about 2 weeks ago, we stopped receiving payment confirmation emails.

I've checked my account settings - they are set up with the correct email addresses - I've tested the email accounts - no errors, and we're receiving all the other emails with no problems. They aren't going to spam, they simply aren't being received.

Is the issue at PayPal's end, because it's not at ours!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

scottmason

This has just started happening to me, completely out of the blue. I've been using Paypal for years, never had a problem, always had the same email address, always received every payment notification. Then suddenly I'm getttin about 1 in every 10 payment notification emails.

Has anybody managed to find a solution to this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Hi,

I run a number of websites which use Paypal to accept customer payments and I have received an email from Paypal for each order placed on the website since 2007.  Then about 24 hours ago, the emails stopped.  Customers are still placing orders, but I know nothing about the orders until I happen to log into my Paypal account.

nothing has changing in my Paypal account settings and these are all correct as per the previous advice on this thread.  I would be grateful for a reply from a Paypal employee please, as my next option is to remove Paypal from all of my sites and use Stripe as my sole payment gateway if this can't be resolved quickly.

I look forward to your reply please Paypal.......

Login to Me Too

Jason81
Contributor
Contributor

This started happening to me as of 27/02/2015 . Some payment emails are not coming even now the last one 15:00pm 03/03/2015 hasn't come yet and I doubt it will. 😞

Login to Me Too

itsfunnyinnit
New Community Member

I have this problem from time to time, this week I've not received 3 payment email from Paypal out of around 60 received.

They aren't in my spam folder so where are they?

Login to Me Too

micso36
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem as lots of others nothing has changed they just stopped.

It seems Paypal do not care about this as no solutions come from Paypal or they are doing it delibrately its absolutley ridiculous.

Very poor customer relations.

Login to Me Too

Count me in as another merchant who suddenly stopped receiving payment notifications after years of receiving them just fine.  PayPal do you have any intention of addressing this issue at all??

Login to Me Too

DavMit
New Community Member

As of tonight i am now having exactly the same problem. no confirmation of payment email received. customer service in phillipines seemed to have no idea what the problem is. this is very poor.

Login to Me Too

Barnez
Contributor
Contributor

As of today I am also not receiving payment confirmation emails from PayPal (2 so far), after years without any problems.

Login to Me Too

SinTv
New Community Member

Im getting exactly the same problem..sale confirmation ok but no payment confirmation details. Very inconvenient having to login to Paypal to check payments then get addresses from there. This only started a few days ago.

Login to Me Too

HIGGIPOP1962
Contributor
Contributor

After reading all the emails re this problem I cannot see why PayPal arn't looking into this as its just started doing the same to me today... 

I had a booking this morning, well three actually but only one came through - 11HOURS LATER 😞

What the!!!!

Goingt to try solve this and when I do will post..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.