Not Receiving Payment Notification Emails

MissMiss
Contributor
Contributor

About a  week ago I suddenly stopped receiving any of my payment notification emails from Paypal for items sold on ebay and also on my website. I have checked the spam folder and filters to see if it they are blocked, added Paypal to my address list as known and acceptable senders. I have even changed to a different email address but still nothing. Does anyone have any advice? I have sometimes previously had the odd email missing but now they have completely stopped. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MarkTheSpark
New Community Member

Yeah I'm having the same problem - everything was fine yesterday, but today, 28th, no notification emails. My email is working fine, so it looks like paypal aren't sending them....

Login to Me Too

BGWW
New Community Member

We stopped getting these emails at least 12 months ago. I have raised cases with Paypal but they are truly rubbish at resolving anything. We are a very busy business with an eBay shop and we have to log in to Paypal to verify every transaction. It is a complete pain. So much so we are considering giving it up.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi BGWW,

Welcome to the community forum! Very sorry to hear that you've been having these ongoing issues with your payment notification emails.

You may have already tried this, but if you haven't, I'd recommend marking PayPal as a secure email source in your email provider's settings. Please go ahead and do this, and let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.