Money is STILL pending!

lo_brown
New Community Member

Can anyone please help me out? As much as I was appauled at PayPal holding my money from an item I sold on ebay for 21 days, I accepted I was a relatively new eBay user and I remained patient. I added a tracking number to hurry up the process, I know it has been recieved as the buyer confirmed AND left positive feedback. I have never had any negative feedback. It has now been 22 days and I still cannot withdraw my money, can anyone shed some light on why PayPal are still pending my transaction? My account is also verified is that makes a difference?

As a new user to PayPal/eBay I would appreciate any comments. 🙂

Login to Me Too
86 REPLIES 86

PayPal_Anna

Hi jcass,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear you need to wait for your funds.

If the item has been delivered already and you’ve added the tracking number under PayPal transaction details, you can contact our Customer Services – they should be able to assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

jcass
Contributor
Contributor
Hi No tracking order needed was 2nd class packet post. Hopefully funds will be released this weekend, then never again. J
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Feedback does not count for funds release.

If you did not send trackable then you may need to wait longer.

All in the link >>

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/security/ebay-payments-learn-more

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lyrrehsdc

Hi,

I am hoping that you could help me.  I am a freelancer and my client sent me my salary on paypal last 10/3/2015.  It's over 21 days now and the funds are still on pending.  I left an email on the message center and has not received any response yet.

i'm realy hoping you could give me some light on this.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Sherry

Login to Me Too

RonB412
New Community Member
I just recently ran in to this "Payment Pending" issue. The sad part is, this user has sent me money multiple times before, and we have NEVER had an issue. Once it finally clears, I will wipe the account. I will never use PayPal Again as a way of accepting a payment.
Login to Me Too

darrelt

thats rubish, my pending payment has been on hold for 21 days still not recieved it. buyer recieved the item i sold him next day. i left a tracking number and also recieved possitive feedback off him. so were is my money! how can this be legal? its money that belongs to me that has been sent to me from an item i sold! i noticed paypal took there cut out straight away and ebay just had there cut £32!. needless to say wont be selling through ebay again! i am absolutley livid with paypal!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@darrelt

Ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DrewTadlock
Contributor
Contributor

My money has been 25 days overdue and I need it, I pay monthly for things and the money what I earned from 'BuyCraft' never got deposeted. It's still in my pending balance today, it was supposed to come May 10th. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DrewTadlock

Give customer services a call and they may be able to release it manually for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

leswozles
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Im new on ebay it was my first transaction 01.06 .2015 I was sold small book on ebay transaction 321764596930 I added a tracking number I know it has been recieved as the buyer confirmed and left positive feedback.

IT NOW HAS BEEN 26 DAYS AFTER TRANSACTION AND STILL CAN NOT WITHDRAW MY MONEY

WHATS GOING ON?????/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.