Message Centre

MandWorley
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me where the new message centre is? I have looked in the summary on my account but I can't see it anywhere.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

BenC

There is no such 'More about your account' section on the bottom left hand side of account overview page. I have business account. Have you tried doing what you are saying, it seems you have different paypal platform.

Login to Me Too

srich
Contributor
Contributor

I have the More About Your Account thing but it says nothing about messaging. Only upgrade your account, resolve a problem, and see how much you can send. I sent a message to Paypal and it said they would respond within 24 hours. Well, I can't check if I received anything because there's no message center option.

Login to Me Too

StocktonGal
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find anything regarding message center. This is very annoying not to be clear with this link.

Login to Me Too

gvardanyan
New Community Member

I am not able to open the message center - I got an email from paypal sating that the instructions and solution to the issue I have logged in support is in Message center.

When I try to access the message center in notifications section the system is ebing refreshed and I am again in hope page and I cannot anyhow access my messages.

After I have logged another request that I cannot access my message center and as a response got another email in my message center that again I cannot access to understand how to fix this - @PayPal_SophiePayPal this is just FRUSTRATING since my account may be blocked in couple of days since I cannot access message center to solve the issue.

Provide me a solution ASAP please!

Thanks,

Gor

Login to Me Too

franscasalettof
Contributor
Contributor

I DID RESEVD AN EBAY TELING ME TO GO TO THE MASSAGE CENTER.

THANKS FRANCIS.

Login to Me Too

tackett1987

Took me forever to find it, but the message center is under the HELP link. Not that it makes any sence to be there but whatever.

Login to Me Too

Dani86
New Community Member

It's indeed there. Main page -> Help&Contact -> Message Center.

But it's a little disappointing how PayPay don't seem to care about this important question, since they don't email you actual answers (?!), but you can (hope to) find them in the M.C...

Login to Me Too

Mephistophele
Contributor
Contributor
Hallelujah Found (well,is visible now) just go to the bell of notifications and you see the promised land:MESSAGE CENTRE Found 2 messages,pressed as instructed.......and the bleeding thing does not open.
Login to Me Too

sparklite
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. After clicking on everything in sight I went back to the email PayPal sent me, at the bottom I clicked on RESOLUTION CENTRE, then click on the PAYPAL logo at the top left, this will take you to the PAY & SEND MONEY page. At the top right there's a BELL symbol click on that and Hey Presto! There's the GO TO MESSAGE CENTRE box, click on that and you're there! Phew! what a hassle just to get your message! I don't know if there's a quicker way to do it, but it took me an hour of **bleep** around in circles until I finally found it! Was it worth it? was the message life changing? Guess!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.