Live Site Issues

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi all, 

We will try to keep you updated as much as possible with any live site issues. Here's where you can keep an eye on this:

http://ow.ly/OFV0K

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

vgbear
Contributor
Contributor

There seems to be an issue with the resoution centre. I had an email to say a customer had updated a dispute. I went to reply and the resolution centre will open eventually but nothing is showing and when trying different actions eventually just comes up with bad gateway or closes entirely and logs me out. Have tried on Chrome, explorer and my phone, computer and ipad and nothing works.

Login to Me Too

vgbear
Contributor
Contributor

This is what it comes up with 

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

Reference #1.6457dd58.1444069046.43331fb

Login to Me Too

Steve56
Contributor
Contributor

The dispute resolution centre does not work. I am trying to respond to a notification but the site is so slow it simply times out every time This appears from previous post dating back to 2015. When will it be sorted.

Login to Me Too

Kiddimax

Hi,

We are having issues filtering the activity to refunds only, it says its showing refunds only but it isnt it just shows all transactions?

Guessing its a tech issue with Paypal?

Anyone else having this.

Thanks

Andy

Login to Me Too

countrymun
Contributor
Contributor

There was recently a problem with virtual terminal and it seems to be happening again.  When I click on Virtual Terminal in tools, it just keeps going back to the home page.

We have tried on google chrome and IE a number of times today without success. Any idea when this will be resolved - we need to take payment today.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

sivillservice
Contributor
Contributor

We have no phone number or passcode displaying for the customer service team either. It has been like this for hours and we need help to resolve a damaged in transit global shipping item from eBay. Customer did not get what they wanted on eBay so opened a Paypal case now cannot contact to resolve issue.

Login to Me Too

karren0910
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to accept a payment into my account for the pass 3 days with no success, this money is urgently needed. I have emailed customer service with no joy and have called the call center every day to never speak to someone.  Please can  someone tell me what is going on as i need this money urgently!!!!

Login to Me Too

justmeok
New Community Member

Howdy, I can't currently print airmail postage with paypal. 

It will not print until I add customs info.

The place where you usually add customs info is missing!

Also... adding customs info is usually a pain in the butt anyway. I use the sticky customs lables so do not need to do this.

Please give us the option to sort our own customs info.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.