It won't let me verify my account....HELP?!

HayleyDeeny1990
Contributor
Contributor
20 REPLIES 20

KMos
New Community Member

Hi,

Just having the same issue.

I have been trying to confirm a new bank account for the account. However, the input box is frozen. It wont let me enter the code!

I even tried loggin in from different browsers, desktop and mobile. The CTA "Confirm" is active, but I just can't enter the code.

When I hit Confirm, I get the red line around the box and warning icon indicating that the field is required.

HEEELP!

Thanks

Login to Me Too

MelonyScott

Ive been waiting since the 15th of this month for the "two small payments" and i havent recieved anything. PayPal has been making it very difficult to recieve my money and its annoying that its happening during the holidays when i need it the most..

Login to Me Too

PJ23
Contributor
Contributor

I've just had an email asking me to 'verify my account' I can't understand why I should do this especially as I'm being asked to send photo ID. I'm very unwilling to do this - I don't have a scanner anyway so it's not easy to do. I've had a Paypal account for years and I've never been asked this before. So, is it a scam? Why are the instructions so vague.? - it says, click on 'Get Verified' - where do I do this? Generally, what's going on and why should I bother?

Login to Me Too

PipK
New Community Member

Hi Paula or whom ever can help

im trying to lift the limits put on my account, I have provided proof of ID and address after i clicked on continue it asked me to provide futher proof in which I must add another bank account, which i already done (when i started using paypal) and wont let me add the same bank account, as i only have one and cant add the same bank account twice... im a little stuck and would really appreciate any useful help.

thanks very much

Login to Me Too

hecticxintensit
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue. I swear paypal has an animated response It's like they don't read what i am righting to them! I'm trying to get my money out of paypal as fast as possible and going somewhere else.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

I have moved your posts here, as they are both arelated to Account Verification. W eapolgise if you feel hard done by. But once the steps ahve completed, your account remains Verified for good.

Login to Me Too

rogereade18
New Community Member

Pinkdisco
New Community Member

How can you verify an account you already have linked to paypal?!
I only ever use two bank accounts/cards, both are linked to paypal, but whenever I go to verify it asks me to 'add bank account'......I'm out of bank accounts to add! If I input the bank info from either of the cards I already use I'm told they're already in use!....yeah, by me!?

Login to Me Too

icecrystal

I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for PayPal to put those two amounts of money into my bank account so I can finish the verification process.

I sent a message through the help menu but that was not appropriate information.

I really need PayPal to set this up, I had NO idea it would be such a hassle!

Please advise

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there icecrystal,

If after 3 weeks you cannot see the deposits this would suggest they have not been requested successfully.

Try the below:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
3. Click 'My money'.
4. In the Bank accounts section click 'Update'.
5. Click ‘Confirm’ next to the bank account you want to confirm.
6. Click the 'Set up Direct Debit' button.
7. The next page will display your bank details. Enter the full address of your bank account, then click ‘Submit'.

Once you've clicked 'Submit', we'll send two random deposits (both between 1p and 99p) to your bank account. These deposits are at our expense and you'll find them on your online bank statement within two to three working days, or on your next paper statement.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.