Invoicing after payment.

kevcat50
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I've had a request from a buyer to send him an invoice to him via paypal. The invoice needs to go to a different E mail address than the buyers E bay one and the stuff was paid for 10 days ago. Can this be done via paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Sounds like an odd request.  As the purchase was thru eBay, the buyer should have a record of the purchase in his or hers PayPal Account transaction history.   The PayPal Invoice feature is not used for receipts, it's a request for payment.  Once they pay, they get a record of the transaction which is basically their receipt.  Personally I would be suspicious of some sort of scam going on here.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Sounds like an odd request.  As the purchase was thru eBay, the buyer should have a record of the purchase in his or hers PayPal Account transaction history.   The PayPal Invoice feature is not used for receipts, it's a request for payment.  Once they pay, they get a record of the transaction which is basically their receipt.  Personally I would be suspicious of some sort of scam going on here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.