I cannot link my card to pay pal account

Salman7
Contributor
Contributor

The error message is =

We're sorry, but this credit card can not associate multiple PayPal accounts. Assign a different credit card.

The problem is that i cannot remmeber that if i have used my card with any other paypal account. If i have then i donot remmeber the email adress by which i can delet the card from there . I am very upset please help me . i want that email where my card is already register. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Salman7
Contributor
Contributor

i am really tensed and need help asap.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Salman7,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Don't worry, we can resolve this if you contact Customer Support directly. For security reasons, it's only possible to have a card added to one account at a time, which is why you're receiving this error message.

We'll have to search our system so we can find the account where the card was added in the past. Once we find the account, we can help you to gain access to it. To find the contact details for your region, just click on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page when you're logged into PayPal.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.