How to add files to a claim?

Gabble1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have an opened claim against a seller who (after being scammed myself) is well known for scamming after looking through the web.  I have filed a claim against him, but I am unable to add supporting documentation.  It says:

Supporting Documents

Files (0)

You havn't submitted any files.

But there is NO OPTION where I can submit files?!?!  There is no add button or any link.  Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Crysty
Contributor
Contributor

I hope you get back lost money. In my case, even the seller send only 1 from 10 boxes, the Paypal decided that was fair. Now, I am very careful and I buy good with low value. I don't have trust in Paypal that can cover cheaters or scammer damages.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi All,

It is only possible to add files to claims if specific information is requested from you. In most cases files are not required, however this decided on a case by case basis. 

-David R

Login to Me Too

Mchood23
New Community Member
I need help also, I opened a dispute and now I can't find anywhere to add the files will PayPal message me or something when they will allow more to attach the files for more proof I just got scammed for 350$ , I'd like to secure my money please help!!
Login to Me Too

Crysty
Contributor
Contributor

When Paypal ask you to upload files, you will have the option available.

I had a case with a seller for about 1000 Euro, in 2 payments. The Paypal resolution was not fair, because I had 2 identical cases for my transaction and I won only in one. You don't have option to apeal cases. Is somehow you talk to the wall. The seller cheat me, even I bouth many times from him.

Login to Me Too

Bertie19
New Community Member

It's now February 2017 and I'm having the same problem as everyone else.  I think, the problem lies with an old computer system that worked well 10-15 years ago which PayPal and eBay bought into.  The problem now, is that system is old and outdated and cannot handle the demands of what PayPal and eBay have become.  Until they decide to spend the money on upgrading, we the customer will get a time consuming experience that is frustrating and in some cases maybe unfair.  One thing is for sure, if this is how good they are with a computer system, imagine what they would be like with a paper system, you would never use them.  The problem for PayPal, is that someone is going to recognise that and beat them to the punch.  PayPal, the time for sitting on laurels is past, we, your customers deserve better.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.