How to add files to a claim?

Gabble1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have an opened claim against a seller who (after being scammed myself) is well known for scamming after looking through the web.  I have filed a claim against him, but I am unable to add supporting documentation.  It says:

Supporting Documents

Files (0)

You havn't submitted any files.

But there is NO OPTION where I can submit files?!?!  There is no add button or any link.  Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

PayPal_paula

Hi Gabble1, 

Most claims do not need supporting documents. If we require you to upload documents to support your claim we will request it from and allow you to upload documents. 

I hope this answers your question and thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

vargasfishinggi
New Community Member

i was submitting documentation for a claim i escalated and i was booted out, now when i sign back in i cannot attach the supporting documents.  need help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi vargasfishinggi,

Welcome to our Community Forum Smiley Happy

That's strange.

When you visit you're Resolution Centre you should have any option to respond to the claim by uploading files?

As I've no access to your account specific information here, would you consider contacting us through other social media channels about this so we can pull up your PayPal account and help you as best as we can?

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

Hope this helps vargasfishinggi,

Conor

Login to Me Too

DavePanonymous
Contributor
Contributor

One payp. employee states they must contact you to allow special entrance to submit files.

The other employee states there is always easy access to submit.

PHOTOS can state a thousand words,    IF    , pp. accomodated easy submittal of evidence.

Heck, I can't even add an additional comment  (found more evidence).

Login to Me Too

BEQ410
New Community Member

I'm having ths exact problem. Paypal requires me to return a defective item to the seller before I can receive a refund. Seller isn't responding to any email in the dispute resolution centre but I have screen shots of ebay messages from the seller stating that I DO NOT have to return the item... I have no way to upload the messages to support my claim! Not to mention returning the broken item (car radiator) will cost more than the actual amount being refunded!

Login to Me Too

Cerniuk
Contributor
Contributor

Similar problem.  Attempting to communicate with the vendor and make a file part of the dispute record.  Manufacturer said "return it, it won't work" and vendor wants to see this but cannot upload to the dispute.

Paypal disputes are so much harder than just using AMEX... and when an AMEX issue occurs, BAM, they are on it.  This dispute is going on for what seems forever and the feeling that going to be stuck with a product that was advertised to work in the US but manufacturer says it only works in China (camera).

Hard to file dispute. Hard to provide supporting documents. Hard to work with vendor (AMEX does this instead of me). PayPal == Hard. 😞

Login to Me Too

Chrissasser
New Community Member
Hi, I am also experiencing the same issue, I have a buyer telling me that he hasn't received his item and opening a case against me, I have snapshot of messages on eBay saying and confirming that he has received said item but PayPal won't let me upload them to my case. Was wondering how and where may I do that.
Login to Me Too

Crysty
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have the same issue. I want to add picture that proves what I am saying, but I can't find a way to upload files (somehow the interface don't have the option to add files).

Login to Me Too

muro455
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem. Anyone have suggestion on how to work around?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.