How to I complain about PayPal to PayPal?

Agggggghhhhhh
Contributor
Contributor

I've emailed in - following your complaints procedure - but low and behold - the complaint wasn't address and I got a copy and paste reply.

Thinking it was a one off (but secretly knowing otherwise) I send another email, guess what some thing.

Why don't you value your customers?

How do I complaint and actually get it listened to rather than being fobbed off?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

To submit a PayPal Complaint follow the steps below:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk.

2. Click ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of any PayPal page.

3. Under the ‘Email Us’ option, click ‘Send us a question by email’.

4. Select the ‘File a complaint against PayPal’ option.

5. To confirm you’re reporting an issue with PayPal’s service, choose the ‘File a complaint against PayPal (not a buyer/seller complaint)’ option.

6. Fill in the ‘Summarise your question in one sentence’ field and click ‘Continue’.

7. Fill in the required fields and click 'Continue'.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Agggggghhhhhh
Contributor
Contributor
My word! You also failed to read what I was saying! Amazing! I have done what you suggest and it gets ignored and a different question or just one question is answered.....
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry for trying to help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

halsteadmark
Contributor
Contributor

My son made a purchase and did not receive what the seller had promised to deliver.

I complained to pay pal as per policy and pay pal undertook an investigation.

I provided all supporting evidence as requested, including emails and copies of transcripts where the seller confirmed that I had paid for the service and they have not provided what they have offered.

Just to repeat in case you missed it as I’m sure I did with PayPal’s response.

The seller stated clearly that they are not going to provide me with the product that I paid for.

Pay Pal continue to use this seller and stated that as I purchased something virtual then there is nothing they can do, and would not refund me.

So for those people that use sellers such as MMO then DO NOT use PayPal as the transaction is not secured or guaranteed.

Even if the seller clearly confirms they are not providing you with the service that you have paid for.

Once the investigation is closed you cannot file a dispute on a closed complaint so then everyone ignores you. The Seller and PayPal.

So just a heads up guys really NOT to use PayPal for Virtual services.

Login to Me Too

1argo

I am really disappointed from paypal too. They don't value their customers and don't care so much that it so obvious. 

Paypal refund me 3 transactions from China seller Scammers on ebay which also were banned from ebay for frauds. And on the last one which I have bought a shaver and received eyelashes I picture it and filled a dispute. After 20 days of waiting Paypal returned that I have to send back the package in original condition  after Once they confirm that the merchandise was delivered, they'll process a refund based on protection policies. ! "You are responsible for shipping and handling costs."  

I have no more words ........ 

Login to Me Too

sirhugo
Contributor
Contributor

why should the seller refund you it your not going to send back the item you got? they would leave them out of pocket. it could have been a genuine mistake. and why should paypal pay for it? its not there fault you got the wrong item. the bottom line is if you want a refund you need to pay to send the item back

Login to Me Too

sasee
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem with paypal but they refunded the money before they verified a tracking number or verified if I received my item so now I'm out my item and the money. I'm a victim twice! There has got to  be some place to file a complaint and hold paypal accountable for their actions. I think everyone at paypal is incompetent and don't know how to to their job.

If anyone knows where to go to file a complaint that will be heard please let me know

Thanks

Login to Me Too

cikolata
Contributor
Contributor

People works there made a mistake now they are ignoring me. They dont even botter to contact me, im the one calling, emailing..etc they are treating me like a dog. Long story short: Some how im not qualify to return the item NOW  ??? First they told me i should be able to return the item, let us email you the address, then i called them they told me they dont have the sellers address since then they are IGNORING ME, NO RESPECT. Some one made a decision with out my info.

This is not professional, i hope some one will hear me and   fix the situation.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.