How can I open my locked bank account in my paypal account?

clairesue
New Community Member

I have built a new paypal account and getting verified. I have exactly received two small deposits in my own bank accout.

But I entered the wrong number because of my wrong operation. So this bank account was blocked or locked, and it cannot be added to my paypal account.

How can I activate my bank account? By the way, what is the artificial help service telephone number ?

Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_lucy

Hey there clairesue,

Welcome to the community forum.

If the two random deposits are entered wrong 3 times the bank account becomes disabled.

You will need to contact customer service in order to have your bank account re-enabled.

If you click on the “contact us” link at the bottom of your PayPal page and then on “call us” you will be provided with the contact number for your specific account.

Let us know who this goes. 

Login to Me Too

HeavenAndHell
New Community Member

I have the same problem with the other users (about my blocked bank account in my paypal account), but conducting with customer service or calling them by phone is NOT A SOLUTION! I personally contact with customer service via email 5 TIMES, but they only sent me automated answers that don't respond to my problem at all. Question: Why Paypal refuses to answer, or help to solve our problems?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.