Helppp!! Trouble receiving payments

rachelly33
New Community Member

I have sold a few items and the users have said that payment wont go through on paypal. I havent received this money and it only works if you do a seperate invoice to my email. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

suzannehow123
New Community Member

I have recently joined paypal for payments to go from selling on ebay. I cannot see the funds in my account from my sale and the buyer paid straight away on paypal, Im concerned I may have put wrong details of card in or am I just looking in the section on the payment page?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi suzannehow123, 

I have moved your post to here as I feel my previous response may help answer your question. Also when you receive a payment in to your PayPal account the funds are added to your PayPal balance. If you wish to have them added to your bank account you would need to initiate a withdrawal by clicking on the withdraw funds tab. 

I hope this helps

Paula 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi rachelly33, 

From reading your post it sounds like you may have listed an old or incorrect email address on your eBay listing. 

Here’s how to find the email address you used in your eBay listing:

1. Go to www.ebay.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Sold’ in the ‘Sell’ section under ‘My eBay Summary.’
  3. Click ‘Sell Similar’ under ‘More Actions’ next to the item you want to be paid for.
  4. Find the email address you used in your listing under ‘Decide how you’d like to be paid’ near the bottom of the page.

Note: If you get an email from eBay saying you’ve been paid, the email address where you got that message is the one which must be added to your PayPal account to successfully receive that payment. If this is an incorrect email address and can not be added please ask your buyers to cancel the payment and resend it to the correct email address. 

I hope this resolves it for you

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.