Hello guys! Trying to find the View Limits option of my account, but can't see it anywhere! :(

suzanik
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please help me? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Playground
Contributor
Contributor

Would just like to second this.

I have been using paypal for a couple years now. Love it for the most part. Then I decide to get their 'Paypal Extras Mastercard'.

The website is completely flawed. 95% of what I read in the FAQ's is just wrong information.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-extras-mastercard-faq#Section2Q2

I don't know if they wrote those answers for an outdated version, but its awful. PayPal should fire every single person involved in the credit card portion of their website design. We're dealing with money. I like to be 100% sure of what is going on. But with this PayPal credit card, I don't have a clue.

-There is no "Account Overview" page.

-There is no "View Card Details" link.

-There is no place where I can find pending transacitons. And it seems like it takes a week for a transaction to be processed. So I'm left in the dark the entire time. That is not a good feeling for ANY person when dealing with money, ESPECIALLY a line of credit.

-Why does it say "PayPal Plus Card"? I signed up for a PayPal Extras Mastercard?

-Why am I still unable to find out when my monthly payments are due?

-Why are there no text/email alert options like my other credit card company has (USAA)?

-Why does the webpage Title say "Error - Credit Overview" when I click on the arrow to the right of the "PayPal Plus card" (whatever that is)?

-There customer support webpages say the following:

"Sorry, our online help information is temporarily unavailable. We’re trying to fix it right away.  You can use the help links listed here, or try your search later." 

And for what it's worth- I'm not some 95 year old man. I'm very computer literate. And this is probably the first website I have ever had trouble navigating. And like I said, before I got this credit card, I was 100% satisfied with paypal in just about every aspect. Now I'm just sitting here scratching my head. This website is an atrocity. 

Login to Me Too

DParadise
New Community Member

Go to your sitemap under the link More at the top of the home page, on the sitemap you will see My Profile and Settings, and you will see view account limits and you can click to change it there, This will put an end to this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.