Hello guys! Trying to find the View Limits option of my account, but can't see it anywhere! :(

suzanik
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please help me? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Should be a link on your main page or Overview page after you login.  

Login to Me Too

suzanik
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I am aware that there should be an option saying View Limits, but I can't seem to find it on any of my paypal accounts! That is my issue! If I go on my Overview option then there is no View Limits button or option or whatever that is... has this happen to anyone else? And if not, then where is it supposed to be? I need some guidance, please help!

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi Suzanik,

Happy to help with thisSmiley Happy

The 'View Limits' link is located in the box that displays your PayPal balance.

Please let us know how you get on,

Conor

Login to Me Too

dudi1983
New Community Member

hi, i still cant find the view limits button on this box, it's just not there. help me out

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi dudi1983,

The only reason the button would not show is if you have already lifted your limits. 

It will be at the top of your account under your name.

The bar looks like this:

Account Type: Personal  Upgrade  Status: Unverified Get verified  Account Limits: View Limits

What I have here is view limits but it can also say lift.

I hope this helps. 

Rachael

Login to Me Too

indogo
Contributor
Contributor

limits not showing... link last post works...spoof as XP windows IE 6.0 to make links work on new layout.

This editor deletes my text

mike

Login to Me Too

indogo
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_show-limits

direct link to limits since now hidden to trick users is seems.

Firefox and opera links no longer work generally hence spoof suggestion which fixes it for new layout.

Login to Me Too

indogo
Contributor
Contributor

ok cannot make postage label now...going back to using the post office directly.

Paypal should fire all their website designers as they will be losing them lots of money with their joke 'improvements' and it would be nice is help staff actually replied when asked for help.

fed up with this rubbish

mike

Login to Me Too

indogo
Contributor
Contributor

by the way this forum is the worst I have ever used by a long shot...guess the same idiots wrote this too....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.